Feelings Unknown (4)

From then on, their work routine was somewhat changed. Work in general was the same, certainly, but each time Glaiza had a meeting, Rhian would go into her office a half hour or so ahead of the scheduled time. The first few times, the lawyer tried protesting, but those protests never lasted, and within a minute or two, the brunette would have her boss trembling under her tongue.

While the brunette certainly loved doing what she was doing, there were times that she felt she could almost come just from licking her boss, especially when she felt the lawyer tense up and release onto her tongue. The brunette wanted more and more of her. She continued, somehow, to deny her growing feelings for her boss. Sometimes, as the brunette ate her, she was amazed at what they had and hadn't done. She had never even seen her boss close to naked. She had not fingered her at all, nor touched her ass. She had made her cum, jerking and twitching against her tongue, many times, but had never kissed her.

They continued in this way for almost three months. The brunette would spend a half hour before any meeting with her arms wrapped around her boss's hips, holding her up off her chair and letting her thrust and buck against her mouth as she slowly licked and tongued her out of her mind. She was in heaven knowing that a gorgeous, sexy, wonderful woman was almost dependent on her for pleasure. She was fairly sure she was her only source of orgasm at this point, from her boss's reactions to her touches, she didn't think she was pleasuring herself at all anymore. If the lawyer hadn't had a meeting in a couple of weeks, she would often cum within only a minute or two.

However, the emotional quandary continued. The brunette wondered whether she had feelings for this woman, and if she did, she doesn't know yet what she should do about it. If she tried to change their 'arrangement' into a romantic relationship, she risked losing everything. She was fairly sure that the dichotomy between their relationship and their physical intimacy was getting to Glaiza as well. Whenever she would slip into her boss's office, Glaiza would look at her with a mix of anticipation, desire, and an odd sort of confusion, as if she was not sure how she should emotionally react to her presence anymore.

Eventually, the question was answered for the brunette. They reached a tipping point one afternoon. Glaiza had a meeting scheduled over dinner with not one, but two clients, and the brunette slipped into her boss's office almost a full hour before Glaiza had to leave for the restaurant.

"Rhian...my meeting's not starting in an hour, you know." The lawyer seemed surprised to see her that early, but she turned her chair nonetheless and willingly surrendered herself.

"Just wanna make sure you'll ace both of your pitches." The brunette loved the first sigh her boss gave when her mouth touched her. It was a sigh of pleasure, of relief, and of a satisfied anticipation, as if she really did look forward to these sessions.

This time, though, the brunette had decided, she was going to take her time. She deliberately avoided her boss's clit, no matter how much her hips reached for her or how much she tried to twist herself to get contact there, she kept from touching it, running her tongue over her boss's lips, sucking and nibbling at them, and then swirling her tongue around the opening without entering, tantalizing her. After almost fifteen minutes of this exquisite torture, the lawyer actually surrendered to it, letting her body relax and just enjoy the gentle, restrained caresses of the brunette's mouth. Another little gasping breath, her hips quivering, the brunette waited a long moment until she felt her boss's hips lift, and then licked her opening firmly, not entering, and felt her jerk, a tiny whimper escaping her. The brunette looked up at her boss's face which her head was lolled back, her mouth open, her eyes shut, her body totally relaxed other than her somewhat tense hips. The brunette smiled, swirling her tongue around her boss's a few more times to hear those gasps, and then, in one long, slow, firm thrust, buried her tongue inside her, wiggling and squirming it against Glaiza's inner walls.