She keeps me warm (7)

Rhian could tell that Bianca was in a foul mood. It seemed that Jules was paying little attention to his girlfriend. "How are ya doing? Need something?" Rhian asked.

"A new boyfriend." Bianca spat, but not loud enough for Jules to hear.

"Ask him to dance." Rhian suggested.

Bianca leaned over to her boyfriend. "Can we go home now? I'm bored." Bianca was tired of pretending to have fun all the time.

"What? We just got here."  Jules' dark eyes glanced at his girlfriend. "We didn't get here until late because of you and now you wanna go?"

"Yes." Bianca's eyes glared at him.

Jules scooted back and met his girlfriend's glare with one of his own. "Fine. You go!"

That sent the dental assistant over the edge. Tears formed in her eyes and she walked out of the bar so Rhian had to move fast to follow her friend.

Rhian knew that both Jules and Bianca had their faults. Yet, it was like both of them could only see their side and blame the other for the direction their relationship was heading. Rhian pulled Bianca into an understanding hug. "Let me go talk to him. You stay here, okay?" When Bianca didn't answer, the red hair sucked in a deep breath then walked back in the bar. She headed directly to Jules. "Hey."

Laughing at some joke Jason told, Jules finally turned then asked. "Where is she?"

"She's waiting outside." Rhian nodded toward the front door.

"Let's go then." Jules reached in his pocket for the car keys. When Rhian didn't follow him. He turned back around. "You coming?"

The red hair bit her lower lip before turning quickly around the bar area where she saw Glaiza nod then smile at her. Rhian smiled back and turned back around to Jules. "No. I'll get a ride home."

"You sure about that?"

"Yeah."

Jules shrugged. "You mind telling Jason and the rest that I'll see them next week?"

Rhian hesitated but said. "Will do." Looking through the window, Rhian watched Jules walk over his girlfriend to his car who hesitated a moment before taking in his arms. She saw them kiss, then Jules opened the door for her.

Rhian, letting out a deep sigh, turned around. She dreaded her next move, but had promised Jules. The red hair felt Jason's eyes crawl up her body as she approached the booth. "Hey."

Jason jumped up, stepping closer and waggled his eyebrows. "About time."

Backing up, Rhian cleared her throat. "No, I just wanted to tell you Jules left with Bianca. Said he'd see you next week." Not waiting for a reply, Rhian easily dismissed the sturdy man.

"Your loss." Jason hissed.

Rhian heard the smug man as she walked toward Glaiza at the bar and knew she wasn't missing a thing. A huge grin appeared on her face when she sat down on the barstool.

Handing the red hair her water, Glaiza noted the mysterious smile. "What's that for?"

"Just happy."

"Uh huh." The short hair didn't know what produced that genuine smile, but it made the bartender happy, too. "Where are your friends?"

Rhian removed the cap on the bottle. "They left. They had a little disagreement."

"Oh, okay." Glaiza paused then in a softer voice said, "I'm glad you decided to stay."

Shyly, Rhian met happy brown eyes. "Me, too. Though I'm gonna have to find a ride home since I came with them."