You take my Pain away.

Lil' Quote that reflects Emily and a song too 😏😉 (Above).

Emily's POV

Just as Chase was about to ask his final question, the cab came to a graduate halt.
"8 pounds." The driver groaned under his breath. He was probably sick of seeing drunk, teenage, couples on a Saturday night nearly fucking in the back of his cab.
"Hold on, it can wait." Chase said with a slight whine, as he dug his hand into his pocket and bring out some money.
He handed it to the grumpy driver and helped me out the cab.

We were so busy playing '20 questions' that I barely noticed where we had ended up.
It was a small block of modern flats just outside of town. It wasn't too far from where we both had first met.

"Welcome to my humble abode." Chase gestured as he walked backwards into his little but cute flat and threw his hands in the air.
The room he was standing in had large glass doors behind him, leading onto a small balcony which was over looking the quiet street below. On the right side of the room was a wall divider, dividing the miniature living room from a even smaller kitchen with a breakfast table against the wall. The divider also had a black leather couch leaning against it. On the right hand side of the room was a small flat tv connected to the wall and just underneath it was a little coffee table.
On my left hand side was a hallway with two doors on either wall, probably one being the bedroom and the other one a bathroom.

"I love it." I said enthusiastically with a smile, because even though it was small and I loved how cute it was. Chase lowered his hands, tilted his head slightly and looked at me with confused eyes.
"Your being serious?" He asked as he stepped closer.
"Yes, I mean it." I smiled, gleefully.
At that moment, Chase managed to push his thoughts away and believed me. So to represent that moment his almost frowned expression uplifted into a mirrored smile.

He took a step and came even closer. Chase then took a gentle hold of my free hand.
"I've got your last question." He boyishly grinned down at my little figure.
"What is it?" I smirked and raised an eyebrow in a flirtatious way.
"Well, there's no other way to put this but... Would you have sex with me?" He asked surprisingly. I bit my lip nervously, not because I was probably going to have sex with Chase but I was probably going to lose my virginity to him. Don't get me wrong but I've got this thing about losing it to the right person. And it just always seems to be in the back of my mind. I didn't really feel the need to tell anyone as I've always felt quite embarrassed.
His soft hand, lifted and tucked a lose strand of my blonde hair behind my ear. Returning it to the rest of my loosely curled hair.
He then moved his hand to my cheek and work himself down to my waist, making sure to go over my chest teasingly slow. His touch made me feel as if he was casting a seductive spell upon me.

"Why don't you find out?" I heard myself quietly whisper into his ear.
"That's good because I've been waiting to do this, for far too long." He sexily groaned into my ear and started to plant little kisses onto my neck.
Those small actions formed a groan in the back of my throat so to seem less like a light weight, I bit my bottom lip to prevent it from escaping. I decided to move my hand up to Chase's head to in attempt to him back up to my head. He seemed to instantly know what I was trying to do without asking me, so he lifted his head and started to kiss me passionately on my lips.
Quickly I felt the tip of his tongue at my bottom lip so I invited it in almost instantaneously.
He gently grabbed the bottom of my butt with both of his soft hands. I ran my hands through his hair, creating a messy look.

"Jump." He groaned into my mouth. I did what I was told. I felt Chase grab my arse and holstered me up to his groin area.
I continued kissing him pleasurably until I felt my back hit the cold leather couch. With Chase hanging over me and my legs still wrapped around his waist, I began popping the buttons of his shirt undone, furiously quick. Chase helped me pull it off him and threw it down onto the floor.
And I was left with those beautiful abs of his, that I met a little while ago. I couldn't resist running my hand up them feeling every indentation. When a reached Chase's chest, I felt the quick rise and fall of him breathing.
Musta tired him out..
"Let's get that perfect body out of that outfit of yours." He said breathlessly as he made his way down my sides and started sliding the bottom part of my two piece off. To help him out, I lifted my legs up slightly making it even easier for him.
Instantly the cold breeze swarm my bottom half. And my small black lacy thong didn't help out with protecting me from the cold either. Chase then began working my top half off.

"Holy shit, Em..." He stared down at my bare figure in just a lacy bra and thong. "I want it all." He groan as he started kissing me in all places.
The groan that had been trapped in my mouth for quite a while now, finally escaped my lipstick smudged lips. It was almost like a wake up call for me, as I felt like I had to stop.
"Stop." I moaned into Chase's ear as he moved back up to my neck.
"Emmmm..." He groaned back still continuing to kiss me.
"Stop, Chase stop." I said a little more sternly now and using all my weight to push his torso. "I can't do this." I said, as I tried to get up but Chase was too heavy for me.

"Wait." He said sounding almost desperate, making me instantly stop struggling against him. "Are you still a virgin?" He asked with a suspicious undertones in his husky voice.
I felt a sudden change in the temperature of the room and I felt my self going a deep red.
"You could've just told me, I would have understood." He sympathetically said.
"I just didn't want to change your perspective of me." I blushed.

"Who cares what I would've thought of you, I'd still understand." He reassured me.
"I don't want to be mean or anything but I-" I was interrupted by Chase.
"You don't know if I'm the one, you have to wait." He finished my sentence exactly. "Well even though your not sure if I'm the one, do you know what dry humping is?" He asked me.
"Yes I do, I've just never done it." I admitted.
"Well you've kinda got this big guy up and I don't really like to put him to waste...." Chase stated and as he said 'big guy' he looked down at his soldier standing on guard.

"Yes." I moaned to him as I reached up and pulled him down again. We continued where we had left off, then I started undoing his trousers. Eventually we were both in just our underwear and keeping each other warm, even though we could hardly feel the cold breeze now.
Chase flipped us over and sat me directly onto his 'big guy'. Naturally I started rocking up and down slightly, Chase adjusted us slightly and then it was in full swing. And holy shit, it felt amazing.

*******************************************************************************

"You were amazing." Complimented me, I blushed slightly and we cuddled up even more. We were lying in his bed now cuddling up in the sheets, naked. No I never did it with him, we just stripped off.
"No, it was amazing." I said as I tilted my head to look at Chase.
"I'm just glad you enjoyed it." He beamed down, I felt him gently play with the tips of my now very messy and knotted hair. My eyelids gradually felt heavier with each passing minute.
And before I knew I knew it I was sleeping on Chase's toned chest.

****************************************************************************************************************

Heyyyyy, I'm back! And I betcha your glad that I am! I just wanted to say that I'll hopefully start updating more frequently, and I've got a new book coming out pretty soon! I won't be telling anything right now but I hope you will all like it and it should be out quite soon!
I hope you liked the chapter! Baiiii until next time! 🦄😘