First Day & New Friends

Picture of Erin Walker (Above)

Emily's POV

I was sitting in the living room playing on my phone, waiting on my Mum.
I was starting my new school today and I was really nervous. Today was the day I was going to change who I was.
It's not going to be so easy now because of Kyle, I knew he was going to make my life hell now and he's even said that. Yay! (Note sarcasm).

We were aloud to take yesterday off to settle in to our new house but that didn't go to plan. Most of the day was spent trying to claw Kyle's eyes out and he was trying  to do the same towards me, to the point where Adam and Mum shut us in our rooms.
But I still love him like crazy though. Let's hope we settle down soon.

Today for my first day at my new school I was wearing a red and navy blue checked shirt with light blue jeans and my navy blue Nike Roshe Runs. I also had a River Island Handbag for my makeup and jotters.

"Can you take Emily to school today?" I heard Adam say to Kyle.
"Urgggg. Fine." Was Kyle's response. Brotherly love I'm I right? Well I do wish we were more than that.

"Get off your arse and please stop using that stupid app. I'm taking you to school." He said while walking towards the door that lead to the garage. I stopped recording a Musical.ly and followed Kyle.
"You have it too, I found your account. You can't hide things from me for long." I joked around and showed him his account, he glanced back and to look at it. But then turned round again.
I turned my phone round and checked out his account. He was actually quite good at it. And was popular.
I clicked on one of his videos and looked through the comments.
"Looks like the ladies really like you." I said while slightly frowning.
"Eh, I don't really care about them." Kyle replied.

In the garage was Adams car (Audi A3 which was Matte black), my Mum's car (BMW X3 SUV which was navy blue) and Kyle's maroon Mini Cooper.

"Come on, let's go!" Kyle shouted from inside of his car

"Alright. Alright. Jeez calm down will ya?" I said whilst climbing into his car.
He clicked a button which made garage doors open and off we went to school.

We were about a five minute walk away from school when Kyle stopped the car.
"Your getting out now, just follow this path and it will take you there." Kyle said to me after he stopped.
"Why should I?" I said glaring at him.
"Because I don't want to walk into school with you. That's why." He sternly said.
"I'll wait a few minutes before I start driving again, because if I don't we'll still arrive at the same time." He continued.
"Fine! I'll go and walk for your pleasure." I raised my voice and climbing out the car, then slamming the car door behind me.

I followed the path just like Kyle said to and there I was, standing in front of my new school. It didn't look too bad, it look like it was built not that long ago.

When I walked in there was quite a few people strolling around. This place looked as if the the office was near by.
Now where? I asked myself. Mum and Adam told me to go to the office when the bell rings, to get my timetable, register class and stuff like that.

I never noticed the girl that came up to me. She had a big pile of folders clasped in her arms, no doubt for class.
She had black geek glasses, that brung out her hazel brown eyes. She had these eyebrows that were done perfectly. She had light dirty blonde hair with some highlights through it, a wee bit like mine. She had slightly tanned skin and was about the same height as me, she also looked about my age.
She was wearing a long, light grey jumper that was quite flowy and a long necklace to go with it. With those, she was wearing skinny black jeans and a pair of heeled black boots.

"Hiya! I'm Erin Walker and I'm in class 6c1. You must be new around here, since I've never saw you around. I'll show you the school, if you want!" She cheerfully chirped at me.
"Oh yeah I am. That would be great if you did, thank you!" I said to her.
"No problem, now follow me and I'll show you!" Erin chirped at me then starting to walk.

Erin showed me where the different departments were and things like the dinner hall and the office.
"And this is where your tour ends," she joked standing in front of a big room with lots of people standing in groups and talking to each other.
"We call this the Social Area. Oh! I can introduce you to my 2 best friends! Come and follow!" Erin continued the turning around then walking through the crowds of people (me following of course).

Erin went over to two girls which I guessing was her best friends.
The first girl had dark brown that almost looked black, which ended just under her shoulders (it was also quite wavy) and she looked a little taller than me. She also looked about the same age as me. She had light blue eyes and quite tanned skin.
She was wearing a mint green crossed back vest top with ripped light blue jeans and gold gladiator sandals, she was also carrying a brown leather handbag.

The second girl was about the same height as the first girl and she looked about the same age (which I'm guessing 17 like me). She was quite skinny with golden tanned skin, that looked like it was natural. She had hair golden blonde hair which was in two messy French plaits. And she had hazel brown eyes.
She wad wearing a navy blue dress with a big 4 on it (that looked more like a oversized t-shirt) with navy blue high tops, she had a gold chain necklace on too.

"You can come over Emily, they don't bite I think..." Erin joked and as she was saying bite as the Second girl pretended to bite mid air. That made me giggled.
"Hello, I'm Megan Woolard! I'm in 6c1 just like Erin who you've already met." The First girl said once I walked over.
"And I'm Holly McClure! I'm in the same class as they two." The Second girl said afterwards.
"Hey guys, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you." I said.
"Oh! You can sit with us at lunch and we could tell you about the groups and stuff like that in this school! There's always room for more people in our little group." Erin chirped again.
"Maybe I will, since I don't know anyone else here." I replied.

The rest of time before the bell was spent getting to know Erin, Holly and Megan.
When I went to get my timetable, and it turned out that I was in the same register class as them.

"And those are the Geeks." Holly said pointing to a little group of people with folders sitting on the table.
"Hey! We're not geeks! We're just smart!" Erin cried out.
"There's Kyle Townley with a couple of his friends. Danny Vincent on the right, and Thomas Peters on the left." Megan said.
"Every girl in this school are crazy about them, like I swear they're like celebrities here! The girls do prefer Kyle though." Holly said dreamily.

"Yeh I know who Kyle is..." I said thinking about the sad, yet amazing truth.
"WHAT!?" They all shouted together.
"How do you know him!?" Erin shouted excitedly.
"It's kind of a long story... I'm not sure you'll want to hear it." I slightly joked.
"Tell us! We've still got like 20 more minutes left of Lunch." Megan shouted at me whilst Holly leaned in close and nodding her head.
I ended up telling them about the Wedding and how he is now my stepbrother, unfortunately. But I never told them that I liked him, I'll tell them another day. But hopefully before that day I'll lose feelings for Kyle.

The rest of the day went pretty quickly and before I knew it my first day was finished and I was in the car park looking for Kyle.
"Get in Squirt." Kyle said, whilst barging into my shoulder.
"Hey! What was that for?!" I angrily shouted at him.
"Just get in." He said while unlocking his car.
I did what I was told and soon I was home again.