8

Madison's pov;

I woke up with my head laying on zachs bare chest, and my arms wrapped around on him. He had his phone rested on him while his arms still around me.

"goodmorning" he smiled.

I smiled and sat up kissing his cheek. And then got up. And went to my closet, and grabbed my black and white adidas sweats, then put on a baseball tee that said 'clayton' and '21' on the back, that was dark blue.

I started undressing, and I slipped everything on. Then walked out to Zach dressed and brushing his teeth in the bathroom.

"How many people are going" I asked as I grabbed my toothbrush.

"Edwin's mom and my mom. Then just the rest of 5quad, plus Tay and you" he said and put his toothbrush in a bag with his toothpaste.

I nodded and began brushing my teeth, as he went and laid on my bed.

----------

"We are landing in Florida airport, have a nice trip." The lady said over the loud speaker, also saying other stuff but I cut it out, as we grabbed our luggage out of the compartments above us then headed out to baggage claim.

We grabbed our bags, and met up with Rudan, Judy, and Edwin.

Nick went to get Timmy, so he left before us and is meeting up with us at the house.

"Rudu!" I squealed jumping into a hug. Rudan is literally like the dad of all of us, and he's always the one there for me when I'm upset.

"and the best for last" Edwin said and I laughed as he pulled me into a hug,

"You never text me anymore, besides in the groupchat—not even in the groupchat, you haven't texted in it in like 2 weeks" I frowned

"my phone" he said and I nodded my head and hugged Judy.

"hi, how are you" I smiled.

-------

We arrived to the house, me and the boys all grabbed our stuff running inside and dropping them bye the door. As we looked around.

There was only 2 actual bedrooms, so Apryll and Judy were sleeping in one, and then the living room, Tay, Timmy, and rudan. Then the big bedroom, Nick, Zach, Edwin, and me.

Zach's pov;

The house was pretty big, and the rooms were really nice. And I mean theres even a pool, and hot tub in the backyard. Like oh my atlanta.

"guys get your bags out of the doorway" Judy said as she pulled her bags around them.

"sorry mom!" Edwin yelled as we all went over and put them in the big room.

After we were down we all went to the kitchen, while Judy and My mom put on music and sat at the table.

Rudan went live and we were all cooking breakfast—well mainly rudan, because he's the only one one who actually can cook. But we all pitched in with whatever he wanted help with.