3

Madison's pov;

I got ready and wore a romper, with some white vans. And my hair was curled. I have long dark brown hair that goes down to almost my belly button.

My makeup was a little less today, since it was gonna be hot. And I didn't wanna sweat off my makeup.

We went for breakfast at the hotel restaurant, then headed to the expo hall to go on the fullscreen stage with some of my vlogger friends.

If you didn't know, I'm related to the daily vloggers on YouTube known as Daily Bumps. And I'm gonna be watching there son tomorrow so it will be lit.

and we're playing heads up with our boyfriend/girlfriend but I'm the only fucking single one so I'm bringing Zach.

"So what do we have to do" he said as we got to the stage with the other 3 "couples"

"We're playing heads up, couple addition. So basically we pretend we're a couple and ya you better not let us loose Clayton" I laughed

They announced our names and we ran onto the stage, sitting in some chairs they had for each of us.

-----

"we just got off the stage, and it was fun. Even tho we sucked" I laughed

"ya we came in last! Zach laughed shaking his head

"now we're exploring the expo hall, because we didn't have a chance to yesterday. And we're gonna meet up with the rest of 5quad and maybe I'll go fangirl and meet some other people" I smiled and then we walked around.

"Let's go in the ball pit!" I squealed dragging Zach towards it.

We got in line and Zach took out his phone.

"what are we doing Maddieeee" he said dragging out the 'E' in Maddie.

"we are about to go in the ball pit thingy" I yelled over everyone

soon it was my turn and Zach recorded me falling in. Soon Zach went also and I recorded.

"its surprisingly kinda hard to get out" I laughed as we walked away

"I know" he laughed looking at my story of the video I took of him.

"Ew I look so weird" "oh shush no you dont" I rolled my eyes jokingly at him.

As we left it after we explored almost everything we ran into Hannah Stone and Edwin and Kylee

"hey!" I yelled hugging each of them

"When are you guys singing again?" I said putting my camera out

"I go on today at 3 pm, and Hannah goes right after me I'm pretty sure" Kylee said looking towards Hannah then back at me

"yup I'm singing lost boy so I'm excited" Hannah laughed

----

We went to the Nickelodeon both or whatever and we got to play like little arcade games.

Me and Hannah did the arcade dancing thing. Were you have to step on the little arrows and stuff.

While Zach vlogged it on my camera. Hannah ended up beating me, because I lowkey suck at everything but it was fun.

"today you're just losing everything" Zach laughed handing my camera to me

"I know" I frowned then turned it off.

Through out the day we met so many fans. And ugh I just love vidcon. We went back to the hotel restaurant and got some lunch.

Me and Zach have been hanging out all day. And I don't know why but it makes me really happy.

"so you wanted to ask me something?" I said as we waited for our food to come

"well.. We've established that we both like each other already obviously"

Zach and I admitted our feelings when I stayed the night at his house. And we just decided to talk for awhile until we knew that our feelings were real, I guess. And Nick already knows all this.

"mhmm" I said

"well I was wondering.. If you would like to be my girlfriend" he smiled nervously and a smile spread across my face.

"of course" i said and unbraced in a hug.

---------------

one more chapter of day 2 of vidcon then we're skipping to when they arrive back home!!