4

Madison's pov;

I woke up to Zach gently shaking me to get up.

I groaned and said "what time is it" and I put a pillow over my face.

"it's 12:30. We have to be at the musical.ly stage in a few hours" he chuckled removing the pillow from my face.

"I'm gonna shower so you better be up" he said sounding like my mom.

"but I have to do my makeup and stuff in there" I whined

"I'll leave it unlocked" he smiled then grabbed his clothes and went in there closing the door.

I decided to get dressed first so I wouldn't walk in on him naked.

For the second day of VidCon I decided on a white crop top that said city girl, then some black high waisted shorts, and some black shoes.

I knocked on the door, and he yelled a "come in!"

"I'm putting on music" I said going to Spotify on my phone.

I got out my makeup for the day, and starting dancing to the music and singing.

Zach was on his phone in the shower, so he pocked his head out and set it on the toilet and started looking at me.

"what" I giggled turning around to face him

"nothing. you're just cute" he said then pulled the curtain shut again and went back to doing his business.

And I finished my makeup.

--------------------

Soon it was 3:00 and we arrived at the musical.ly stage. We left at around 1:30 so we could meet people and not be in a hurry trying to get to the stage.

we all answered questions, and danced around. We had to do some dares. And all in all it was fun. And for the rest of the day, we went back and forth between hotels, and restaurants meeting fans, and doing whatever. Plus we both had a panel to go to.

-------

We got back to our hotel at 8. We had a few panels to do before we came back. Like Zach had one with a few other younowers at 6 pm then mine with some girl younowers was at 7 pm.

Zach went live with the boys. And I went a lay down on the bed scrolling on Twitter.

madisonbean: youre cute.

madisonbean: like damnnnn

then I posted on Instagram a picture of my ootd that my friend Hannah Stone took.

I tagged her in it as photo credits. Then she texted me.

(Her name in Madison's phone>)