dead.

FOUR MONTHS AFTER

she enjoyed the scenery.

she couldn't remember the last time she'd traveled anywhere but from busan to seoul. she had never been to any other major city in korea. this was her first time going to daegu. to live there.

she wondered what university she would apply for there. wondered what the university life would bring her. still had her hair cut short, shorter than before. she contemplated growing it out once going back to school.

maybe.

she bit her lip as she felt someone poke her arm. she lifted her head off of the window and looked beside her to see yoongi. "when we get home, i'll have to show you the park i went to. it's where i played basketball with my neighborhood friends. do you know how to play?"

she shakes her head, "i have never tried."

he looks taken aback. "what? never tried playing the best sport in the entire world? where have you been, michi?"

"i thought soccer was the best sport in the entire world." she says with furrowed eyebrows. yoongi gasps dramatically, catching the attention of some other passengers. "wow," he scoffs, "looks like i have a lot to teach you when we arrive."

"probably."

she gives him a nod and turns back around to stare out the window again. they had officially left seoul. she could see it in the slight reflection of the window, the back of seoul. it made her smile a little, out of the thought of new beginnings.

she was forever grateful for yoongi and his mother. the woman had treated her no nicely, in ways she wished her mother would've. yoongi felt like a brother ー she supposed that she reminded him of his sister. yeah. that's why.

but nonetheless, michi felt okay. she felt okay for the time being. that was until her mind wandered over to jeongguk. and she was suddenly curious as to how he was . . . doing. wherever he was. hm.

she looked over at yoongi again, tapped his shoulder.

"mm?"

"remember at the ramen shop we went to? you were going to tell me something about jeongguk's suicide. i wanna know what you were gonna say." she says, sitting up straight. yoongi looks confused at first, but then nods in confirmation.

"oh, yeah, about that," he looks down, expression dropping from content to worried, "are you sure you still wanna know? it might hurt you."

she swallows. thinks about the last thing she texted to him before deleting all possible connection with him. she nods. nothing could be that bad to hurt her. not after jeongguk had already shown his true colors.

take the risk.

"i'm sure."

終了.
END.