+ ship names, character ask, etc

hello!

so this book has been growing very rapidly and i really, really appreciate that guys, wowie wow wowza.

unfortunately i may not be updating real chapters as much today because while making new covers, i obtained writers block again.

but while i am trying to come out of writer's block, i've decided to make a little filler chapter (this one) where you all can comment your ship name ideas for jeongguk and michi! (ambia and i came up with jeonchi, while jaime and i came up with koochi – yes, it's equivalent to pussy and that's exactly why we came up with it).

also let me know if you guys want a character ask. this book doesn't give off the vibe that it deserves a character ask, but i'll be happy to do one anyway if a lot of you guys vote on it.

and, one more thing, i love hearing your guys' thoughts so it'd be nice if you all could comment how you're feeling about this story so far, anything you'd like to see happen, any other characters you'd like to see added, etc.

sorry again for having writers block, ugh. i really like updating this book just as much as you guys like getting the updates lmao.

hope you all are having a good day, night, afternoon, or evening! :)

ambs.