Chapter 1

Something in me pulsated. It became faster and a tingling feeling pulled over my new found body, mapping and giving feeling for the first time. I gasped and started breathing hard, everything was so new and raw. I could feel extensions of my body and as the sensations flooded through me thoughts crammed their way into my brain. I couldn't pin down any of them except for one that made me want to run. To throw my limbs in every which direction, and get away. I knew one thing, I wasn't supposed to be here. 

But I didn't even know where I was. Another limb wrapped around me and squeezed along with the one that lifted me up. more noises accompanied the tight feeling. Heat pounded against me and I wasn't cold anymore. The pulsing inside me calmed a little and thoughts weren't rushing anymore. I felt smaller limbs lift something on the top of my body. Suddenly I could see, it was bright and blinding; I writhed and didn't know how to react, my own limbs acted on their own and pushed away the unknown limbs from my body. Cold rushed me again, but thoughts were on nothing but movement. Buzzing in each part of me pushed me forward. Something tall stepped in front of me and grabbed me harshly. Something big and breathy built up in me and escaped making a very loud high pitched noise, scaring both me and the thing squeezing me. The thing's hold on me became gentle and softer deeper noises came from it, but it refused to let go.

My body started to slow before I could escape the creature's grasp. Another creature appeared holding something flat and flimsy in front of it. The creature wrapped it around me, the other one kept me pinned but made it possible for the flat thing to trap me completely. The flat thing was soft and warm, my body instantly began relaxing but thoughts of escape never left me as I tried to escape but my body refused. The creature patted the flat thing and repeated one sound over and over. 

"Blanket." The creature repeated as I tried to escape the other creature's hold.  The creature in front of me continued making strange noises that seemed to hold some meaning as it pointed at features on its body and continued to try and communicate.

"Lips." more and more noises I didn't understand. 

"Nose." Confused and scared I stared at the creatures failed ability to calm me. I didn't know what to think, these creatures were strange, this whole place was strange. I stood holding the strange flat thing to my new body. I decided not to run because the creatures would capture me again if I did that. The creature in front stopped making the strange noises for a moment then directed the sounds to the creature behind me. After they finished whatever they had been doing one of them took me by one of my limbs and pulled me out of the room where my memories begin.

They lead me into a separate room with more objects inside than the other and it wasn't as bright as the other room. The set me on a rectangular object that was low to the ground and very soft. They started making more noises and continued to try and calm me, making soft sounds and a low rumbling that had a rhythm. They succeeded and after awhile I felt my body collapse from the exhaustion of being new and I fell asleep.

I woke to the feeling of a limb rubbing my side. I looked over to see a new creature, one I haven't seen yet.

"Your awake."  Sounds coherent enough to understand filled the room and I stiffened from the sudden change. 

"Don't be afraid, you can understand me from the gift that me and you both hold. Its called telepathy." The creature continued rubbing my side in a soothing action calming me down once again. I relaxed and waited for the creature to continue so that at some point I could understand. 

"Me and you are very different from the creatures here called humans although we look the same. We are what they call 'perfect humans' made by their own hands to right the wrongs they have done. They sent me to educate you because it took far to long when they taught me, with my help you will learn as much as I know now in half the time." I was slowly catching  on to how he was speaking to me, what I thought to be noises was actually thoughts pouring into my mind through this human's. It was confusing but I was ready to try communicating back.