Time Out

ELLAS POV

Its been a month since I was in the hospital in Mexico so many lovely friendly nurses and doctors. But Christian decided it was best to go back to New York and get setup at home for me to rest. I've had regular check ups from doctors at home. I had a nurse Tina who drops by everyday to check on my bandages and medication. Christian works from home most of the time, because he doesn't want to leave me alone. Him and Charlie have increased my security guards they are no longer allowed to leave me alone, the only time is to go to the bathroom and even then they stand outside my bedroom door. I don't say a word because I know what happened in Mexico has scared Christian and I don't want to stress him out more. Me going to Mexico was a hugh risk I knew it was, but I had to get Christian out of there and even though I got stabbed it was the perfect excuse to get him out of there, I'm glad he is no longer in danger.
It took me a while to walk properly as I would feel every movement that resulted in pain in my lower back. But now after a month I can now walk with bearly any pain. I was getting bored even Christian brought home some work for me to do I was still bored. Jonathan would come over now and then to entertain me and I was happy. But I needed to get out of this place.
I was sitting by the glass windows, just looking at the world continue their lives, with no care in the world, while I felt trapped in the tall tower overlooking the tiny dots moving around when I heard Christian walk in.
He kissed me on my head
"Hi baby how are you feeling:
"I'm okay" I said feeling drained and lack of enery
"Did Tina come over and change your bandages"
"Yes"
"Hey whats wrong"?
"Huh just bored"
"Is the work I bring home not enough"?
"No its fine"
"Come on baby whats the matter, talk to me"
"I'm just bored thats all"
"What can I do so its not so boring"
"I don't know"
"Are you hungry"?
"No thanks, how was work"?
"It was good, hey"
I looked at him,
"Is there something else you want to talk about"
"No"
"Baby you are scaring me"
"I'm fine really"
"Okay well I'm just go have a quick shower do you want to join me"
"No its okay I think I'll just sit here for a bit"
"Um okay are you sure your okay"?
"Yeah I'm fine"

Christian left to go clean up and I stayed looking out the window. I started thinking about what's happened to me in the last few months. There is someone out there trying to kill me and I don't know who it is. Christian was with Linda and though I trust him with all my heart I don't know anything about her and that scares me. I don't know what hurt the most that he was with her and never told me or that he kept it from me for so long. At any time Christian could get bored of saving my life and decide I'm not the one for him he's done it in the past moved on so easily hes told me about the girls hes walked away from because sexually they no longer interest him, and he can do it to me now, if he wanted to. I would have to go home to my brothers and start all over again. Dereks uncle Joe is dead but there's still someone out there. I know he says he loves me but he can say those words to anyone.
I feel myself being lifted out of my seat and carried bridal style to the lounge.
"Okay talk"
I look up at Christian what do I tell him what do I say.
"Ella whats going on in that beautiful head of yours, please talk to me baby"
I snuggle more into him placing my arms around his waist and my head on his chest listening to the sound of his heart beating at a steady rate, the rise and fall of his chest. He smells so good. "Baby please"
"Its nothing"
"Baby I know there's something your not telling me"
"I'm fine, I'm just tired I've missed you thats all"
"Okay if you say so"
" Honestly I'm fine"
I don't feel like myself I feel tired and exhausted all the time. I cuddle up to Christian I feel my eyes get heavy, then I feel Christian sift me to his side, and I hear eating. I go to move so he can eat
"No don't move, stay, sleep"
I do as I'm told and fall back to a comfortable sleep
I feel Christian place me on the bed and him kiss my forehead
"Stay"
"I'll be back soon I'm just going to make a few phone calls"
" okay"

In the morning I wake to no Christian? I get up shower and change into something more comfortable. I walk out into the kitchen and Christian is eating breakfast he turns
"Morning baby how did you sleep"
"Okay"
"Well I was just about to wake up soon, we have a flight to catch"
"What flight"
"I thought we could go to one of my homes in a quiet location, far away from everything just you and me for a few days"
"Omg really where, what do I pack" I didnt realise how excited I was. I watched Christian get up walk over to me with a big smile and whispered in my ear
"I've everything you will need"
"Um why does that not sound good"
"If you need anything I'll just buy it for you"
I smiled so big I jumped into his arms and kissed him so hard and with so much passion
"Baby if you don't stop we will definitely not make our flight"
"Okay what do I need"?
"You need to have something to eat take your medication and..."
There was a knock at the door it was only 7am who could that be? And in walks Tina with her medical case.
" Ah Tina just in time, so baby what do you want to eat"?
"Hi Tina can I please have a fruit salad with muesli and yogurt all in one please"
"Coming up, Tina would you like anything"
"No Thank you I'll get started on Ellas bandage, Ive got alot on today"

After Tina left and I finished my breakfast Christian drove us to his private jet, and I was amazed it was just like how I remembered the first time when my apartment was set on fìre elegant and luxurious, he helped me into seat and buckled me up
"Don't want anything happening to you"
It was so beautiful inside and outside the jet plane. He held my hand while the hostess offered us refreshments
Once we were in the air I turned to Christian wondering where we were going and why?
"Where are we going"
"Tuscany"
"What I've never been there"? I smiled
"Your will love it, it use to be my mum and dads little hide away but then Dad worked so much and mum was busy with life they asked if I wanted it, i offered them the money I had the funds to buy it out and then some, but they said no, as long as I kept it within the family, so Dad had the ownership papers and transferred the house in my name. I've never taken anyone other family there"
"What no one not even Linda"
"Of course not, she was a mild distraction for me, baby you are the only one I have ever loved, I've never wanted to bring anyone here because this place is special to me, I've never wanted to show anyone my little hideaway before"
"I love you"
"I love you too"
I kissed him like my life depended on it. He truly truly loves me. When we pull apart I ask why did he do this.
"I'll tell you when we get there, only because I have a few questions myself"

I couldn't keep the smile off my face.
"Do you want anything to drink, something to eat maybe, because baby we have a long trip"
"No I'm fine, I think I'll read something on my phone"
"Okay well I have some work to do"
We fell into a comfortable silence.
I was happy I was out of the tower, but I even more happy I was with Christian away from everything.