The Flight

Once we got to the airport and Mia's mum left we got tickets and put our luggage on the conveyor belts to go under the plane and then we went to get some food.

"What would you like to get Mia" I asked.
"Um.... I think I'm going to get a meat pie" she replied.
"I think I will get a cheese and bacon pie" I said.

After we ordered we sat down and ate our pies and talked about what we were going to do and how excited we are!!

"Now boarding:Flight 6 to Nevada, Las Vegas at gate 9" the lady said over the big speakers.
"That's us" I said as we got up and rushed to our gate at the complete opposite end of the airport to where we were and we made it just in time.

---------------------------------

We sat down and got comfortable seen as though it was a 9 hour trip they done the safety show and there was no one sitting next to me. I was very happy because I didn't want a smelly, fat, grubby man sitting next to me and it looked like that wasn't going to happen because the plane was about to take off.

Until I heard a continuous thump.
"EXCUSE ME, MOVE OUT OF MY WAY" I saw a smelly, fat, grubby man walking towards us.
"Please don't sit here PLEASE DON'T SIT HERE" I repeated over and over in my head as he got closer.

And then he sat down, just my luck isn't it and he smelt worse then ever.

"I don't know if i can handle this for 9 hours" I said nearly vomiting but I got interrupted by what sounded like a chainsaw starting but of course the man next to me done a MASSIVE .... FART!! IT STANK!!!💨

We took off and believe me it was a llllllooooooonnnnnnngggggg ride!!!

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this chapter trust me it will get wwwaaaayyyy more exciting stay tuned.
-Larni🌸