Vegas here we come!!

It's Monday and I'm all ready to go to Vegas.

In my suitcase I have a pairs of sunnies, two bikinis, five different outfits, a cute floppy hat and of course something that I definitely need and can't forget my phone and charger how else am I going to take cute selfies and photos with hot guys and post them on Instagram and Facebook to make everyone jealous. Come on you had to know that one was coming it's like my life now, duh and I also brought $500 cash.

I am sooo excited words can't explain how excited I am but I am also really nervous I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to get this passed my mum she finds out everything literally.

The plan is that Emily is going to pick me up from my house and drop me at Mia's then Mrs Robinson will drop us at the airport she won't mention anything to my mum and Emma will keep her family away from mine since I'm 'camping with them', I really hope this works.

Ok the plan is kicking into action Emma's arrived and I am so excited in about 2 hours I'll be on a plane to the one and only Las Vegas. I hop in the car and give my mum a big kiss💋 and say see you next week I hop in the car and off we go.

The car is as silent as a mouse luckily Mia's house is only around the corner.
"Here we are" Emma's mum says in a confident voice. "Thank you for driving me" I say in a nice calm voice getting out of the car."Any time sweetie" she said back to me in a loving voice.
Turns out Emma and her family actually are going camping. I knocked on the door and waited a bit and then I heard running foot steps to the door, it was Mia of course.

"Emma I thought you weren't coming" she said excitedly
"Are you Kidding I wouldn't have missed it for the world" I said back

It was about an hour later and we packed our bags in the car.

VEGAS HERE WE COME!!

Hey guys I hope your enjoying my book so far I apologize if I'm not posting very fast I have a lot of things happening so please forgive me for that I will see you in the next chapter!! -Larni🌸