Chapter 4

After Lukas had acted strangely and ran off, the (h/c)-haired female shook it off and then started to walk home. That was until she heard someone calling for her. "(Y/n)! (Y/n), over here!" She looked around until she found the owner of the voice. Matthias, was it? Matthias was calling for her loudly, waving his arms around wildly and grinning like a madman. "Come over here!" He called, noticing that her eyes were on him. She laughed and complied, making her way over to him and his friends. Lukas seemed to be glaring at him, but Matthias just ignored it. "(Y/n), how great of you to join us! You already know Lukas, right?" She turned to look at Lukas and nodded, laughing at his expression when she did so. "Yes, but I don't know anyone else here, sadly." "Oh! I'm Tino, nice to meet you!" A boy with blond hair and violet eyes stated, gently shaking the female's outstretched hand. "I'm B'rw'ld." The tallest male stated, nodding his head in greeting at the female. "And you?" She asked, tilting her head in curiosity. He looked embarrassed but nonetheless replied with, "Emil. Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you all! And Matthias, what did you need?" Matthias' face lit up as he exclaimed, "Oh, that's right! Will you walk home with us?" "Well, it depends where you live." "We live in that direction!" He pointed in the direction north from the school. "Hm? Wait, what? That's the same direction I'm going!" Matthias grinned happily and exclaimed, "Great! Then you'll walk home with us, right?" The (h/c)-haired female laughed and nodded, saying, "Why not?" He grinned even more and exclaimed, "Let's go then!" He turned his head to look at Lukas while Lukas glared at him, and all Matthias did was smirk at him and motion for the female to follow him. She did as asked and fell into step beside him, talking animatedly with him. Lukas stared at the pair with jealousy in his eyes, and was startled when Emil nudged him with his shoulder. "Go talk to her." Lukas shook his head and replied, "I can't." "Why not?" "She would find me boring." (A/N: Aw, poor Lukas is insecure! ;w; ) Emil shook his head. "Nonsense. Go talk to her. She'll want to, I'm sure of it. Now go." Lukas reluctantly took his brother's advice and went forward to talk to (y/n). "-and that's what happened!" "Wow, that sounds insane!" "It was! Now, I-" Lukas timidly tapped on her shoulder to get her attention, and almost wanted to run away when he saw her turning around. "Oh, Lukas! You want to join us?" He glanced to look at Matthias, who only grinned wolfishly at him in response, and then nodded. "Okay, well, Matthias was telling me about how-" Lukas' brain automatically tuned out her voice, but his eyes had other plans. All he could do was stare at her as she talked so animatedly and kept smiling, even when she was doing something as mundane as brushing her hair back behind her ears. It-- no, she was mesmerizing. Wait, what? Lukas thought to himself in surprise as his eyes widened. No, I... I can't already be... But secretly he knew. He knew that he was, but with his heart being stubborn, he ignored it and tuned back in, only to hear her ask him a question. "-So, do you believe in anything like that?" "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. Can you repeat that?" "Oh, okay! Well, Matthias was telling me about the Little Mermaid and how it was Danish-" Lukas rolled his eyes. Of course he would talk about that with her. He thought, and then paid attention once again. "-and basically I want to know if you believe in things like that. You know, like fairytales and magic?" Lukas could feel himself straighten up a bit, and he nodded, glad that he had something he could talk about with her. Her eyes lit up and she grinned, seemingly into things as childish as magic. (A/N: Not meant in a bad way, I swear. I'm childish too. :'3) Lukas found himself talking more than usual; speaking the longest he had ever heard himself talk. And he seemed excited for once since they were actually talking about something interesting. Sadly, (y/n)'s stop rapidly approached and then showed up, causing her to have to say goodbye to all of them, but especially Lukas. She gave all of them a hug but she hugged Lukas the tightest and smiled at him, saying, "See you tomorrow, Luke." She then turned to the others and waved cheerfully at them as they walked off. Lukas stood still, frozen in shock. She laughed and waved again at him before stepping inside her house and sighing happily.

Today was an amazing day.

------------------------------------

Hello there! I probably haven't updated this in like, 3 years or something but I hope you enjoy this anyways! I had originally planned to make this an optional story where you guys will comment on who you want to end up with the reader, but it seems that my brain had other plans and decided that Reader-chan will like Norway. X3
It's still undecided though, so if you want me to change who she ends up with, then just tell me! But anyways, yep, just... Here you go. X3
I hope you like it! ¡Adios! ♡