Chapter 9 ~ Birthday, Future Plans & Election

Start from the beginning

"What'd you wish for?" Angie asks.

"That's a secret." Ryley says.

--------------------------------------------------

"Ryder, I know this is kind of awkward to talking about but I have something I want to tell you and sort of ask you." Ryley says to Ryder after school when they're sitting at a table in the Lima Bean.

"Go ahead." Ryder says, picking up his drink and taking sip from it.

"I'm ready to lose my virginity to you. Tonight, maybe." Ryley says.

Ryder chokes on his drink a little, spitting a bit back into his cup. He coughs a bit from it too. He's a bit shocked.

"Are you okay?" Ryley asks.

"Me? I'm fine." Ryder says, still coughing a bit.

"You sure? You seem a bit shocked." Ryley says.

"I kind of am. It took me by surprise." Ryder says.

"Are you ready to take our relationship to the next level with me too?" Ryley asks.

Ryder sighs, "I am, honestly. I'm ready to take the next step in our relationship because I love you so much."

"And I love you too." Ryley says.

"What about tomorrow night we get a hotel room and we spend the night together?" Ryder asks.

"Okay." Ryley says with a smile.

--------------------------------------------

"Are you seriously taking the next step in your relationship with Ryder?" Rachel asks, leaning against the door frame to Ryley's room the next day in the afternoon. Ryley's packing an overnight bag to take with her to the hotel.

"I'm ready. Were you ever like this with Finn?" Ryley asks.

"I was but we were in Senior year. Well, actually he lost his virginity to Santana in sophomore year." Rachel says.

"He lost his virginity to a lesbian?" Ryley asks, trying not to laugh.

"Well, back then she wasn't a lesbian. She was a straight girl who sometimes made out with Brittany but was still like having sex with most of the guys in school." Rachel explains.

"Wow." Ryley says, zipping her bag up.

"Are you really ready for this? I thought I was ready to lose my virginity to my sophomore boyfriend, Jesse but I wasn't." Rachel says, going over to sit on Ryley's bed.

"I'm ready. Are dad and daddy going to be okay with this?" Ryley asks.

"I don't know but I'll make a cover story for why you've gone out and won't be back till tomorrow." Rachel says.

"Thanks." Ryley says with a smile. She picks up her bag then heads downstairs to wait for Ryder to arrive to pick her up. He arrives and the two go out to the hotel.

----------------------------------------------

Ryley and Ryder awkwardly sit in the hotel room, fully dressed and with their bags sitting on the tables.

"Well..." Ryder starts.

"Well..." Ryley repeats.

"Why do we do now?" Ryder asks.

"We make out, don't we?" Ryley asks.

"Then that gets heated and remove clothing." Ryder says.

Ryley then laughs a little.