Part 1: Found

(A/N: I may not be able to update this as frequently as you or I would like. This is because I'm still not too sure where to go with it. I feel you are owed a explanation if this book is not updated weekly or every few days. I am also currently working on other projects as well. I hope you understand.)

Here I was sitting in my "room." You see, I was kidnapped when I was five. Now I'm fifteen. My parents were asleep down the hall when I was taken. Last time I heard the police have stopped looking. They probably think I'm dead. Now I'm stuck in here with this man. Sometimes he treats me like his daughter, but other times he professes his love for me. It makes me wonder who he thinks I am. Let me introduce myself, I'm Bella Rose Rossi. I lived with my mom and step-dad. I never knew my father, but my mom told me I have his last name. Anyways, right now I'm sitting in front of my vanity table in my room, which is in the basement. I'm brushing my hair with this antique looking brush. Oh, I think I hear him coming down. I continued brushing my hair, ignoring as he opened the door. Soon, he was behind me with his hands resting on my shoulders. It was getting harder to ignore him while he's staring at me as I'm brushing my hair.

"You know, that was my mother's comb. She gave it to me for you Aurora." Ugh. I know I'm not Aurora, his dead daughter, but for some reason he thinks I am. Plus, I've read a lot of books on serial killers, psychopaths, stalkers, and other criminals. If I don't correct him on my real identity, I will survive longer. Hopefully long enough for someone to save me from this psycho. Someday I hope to be a profiler for the BAU in Quantico. I want to be able to save people's lives, and help victims that have been stalked, kidnapped or whatever. Any who, here I am with this psycho's hands on my shoulders. I got up and headed over to my bed and laid down. I heard him moving again, thinking he was leaving. Boy, was I wrong. I figured that out when I felt the bed sink in, and arms go around my waist. I couldn't fight because then I'd get in trouble. The first time I tried to fight, he hit me. Then he quickly apologized. I ignored him for the rest of that day. Right now, I'm just lying in bed with this man. It doesn't feel right, but I want to survive. All of a sudden he got up, pulling me up with him. I was confused until he started talking.

"We're just going to give your 'parents' a little proof that your still alive and well." He then dragged me up the stairs, out of the basement, and into the living room. He left to get his camera, but not before he cuffed me to the arm of the loveseat. He came back two minutes later with his camera and tripod, as well as a black mask. It was the same mask he wore the night he abducted me. He set down the tripod and put the camera on it. He then put on his black mask before turning on the camera and coming to sit next to me.

"Hello Joseph and Sophia. As you can see your precious 'daughter' has grown up very nicely," he then stopped to touch one of my black silky curls before continuing, "She is very beautiful and she's mine. Her name is Aurora. Not bella like you tried to name her and did you tell her that her so-called father is famous author and FBI agent, David Rossi?" I was in complete shock, and I was pretty sure it showed on my face. My father was famous.

"Who should we send this too, Baby girl? Your 'mother' or 'Father'?"

"I don't care," I replied.

"Aww. That isn't very nice Aurora. I think I need to teach you a lesson," He said. I tried to get up, completely forgetting I was chained. He grabbed my arm pulling me to him and lying me on the couch. He got on top of me as I tried to push him off. He was too heavy for me to push off. He began kissing my neck and I still tried to push him away. I didn't want him to take my v-card the first time. I wanted to lose it to someone I loved. I looked over to the camera and noticed there was a laptop sitting near the camera. He was streaming this live. Maybe now they can track him from his IP Address. Now he's made a mistake and hopefully this will be enough for someone to find me. As far as I know, we're still somewhere in Virginia.