Chapter 10: Returning to Beacon

Start from the beginning

We turned into a room where Blake sat me down on what felt like a bed.

"So what's going on?" The doctor asked.

"Something is wrong with his eyes, and look at his student ID picture and you can see the rest." Ruby explained.

"Ok, let's look at his eyes first." He said.

"They were bleeding when we found him a couple hours ago." Blake said.

"What!?" I yelled but I was ignored.

"Keep your eyes closed for now and lay down" He said as he began to unwrap the bandages.

"Ok open your eyes." he said.

My vision was really blurry but at least I could get a feel for where I am. The room was mostly white with a blob of blue, probably a window, and five silhouettes who I could kind of figure out who's who; a white and orange blob that was closest to me (the doctor), a pure white blob (Weiss), a mostly black blob (Blake), a red and black blob (Ruby) and a yellow and brown blob (Yang).

The girls gasped as soon as they saw my eyes.

"Alex," Blake said as she knelt down close to me, "Are you really Alex?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course I am!" I stated, "Why?"

"Your eyes..." Blake said, "They're...Blue."

"What!" I practically yelled.

"Can you see anything Alex?" The doctor asked.

"Yeah but everything is really blurry." I told him.

"Ok, you should regain your vision by morning." He said.

I nodded as I watched his blob take out a....scroll I think.

"Uh..." the doctor said then leaned towards Ruby, "Are you sure this is the same kid?"

"I warned you, and yes he is."

"We have to redo everything." the doctor said, "You stay here tonight Alex and we will begin a full examination in the morning." He flipped through the scroll, "Ozpin and... who here is Ruby Rose?"

"I am" Ruby said.

"Your his leader?" he asked.

"He doesn't have a team." she told him.

"Says here you are his team leader and Ozpin is his guardian."

Ruby looked at his scroll then nodded, "I guess that's right then."

"I want you here when classes start tomorrow and Ozpin too."

"Ok" she said cheerfully.

The doctor sighed, "Alright girls, go get some sleep, and I'll see you tomorrow."

Soon the lights went out and the room fell silent.

"Well, it seems you have destroyed my friend." a voice spoke, "The great destroyer indeed."

"Seriously, who are you?" I sighed.

"Hmm," it said, "That's not important. However, you have foiled my plans to destroy this world."

"You snooze you lose." I mocked.

"You arrogant little brat!" It scolded.

"I gave you so much and you sided with that beast!"

"What beast?"

"Oh right, you lost your memory. None the less, you have lost your value so you must perish."