No fears

*Emilys P.O.V*
It had been 2 days of Sam being in the hospital and she was still very weak but I think I was more scared than she was considering she falls over all the time but she has never injured herself this badly, but she doesn't seem to be bothered by the whole thing it's as if she has, No fears.
I feel as if something is going on with her though as she is not acting the same it might just be from the fall though and she is just keeping how she feels in, but I keep worrying that there is something wrong but I feel as if I shouldn't bring it up while she is in the hospital I expect she is stressed enough as it is.

I sat with her all the time that I could I haven't been to school during the days she has been here, in fact I haven't even gone home.
When visitation hours end I sit outside the main doors of the hospital until visiting hours start again, I haven't told Sam because she would think I am being too overprotective and tell me to go home.
She is probably going to notice soon concidering I smell like a dirty nappy but ah well I'm not worried about myself until I know that same is okay

*Sam's P.O.V*
It has been so long I'm getting bored of the shit food and uncomfortable bed in this hospital my dad wouldn't even bring my PS3 from home so I could play call of duty, how rude is that right?
But it's okay because I have been told I have 12 weeks to stay at home which is a bonus because I get to sit and eat and play call of duty all day. It is also not good for my anxiety being stuck inside not talking to anyone it is going to lower my confidence and I sit and worry if I will have any friends left when I finally go back to school, what if my friends don't even come and visit me at home.
At least I have Emily, but I worry that she is not going to enjoy having a moaning cripple for a girlfriend the shit thing is she Isn't even allowed to come to my house, fuck knows why my mum just doesn't like her.
I just hope we don't grow apart