"Mm..." I hum, his lips skimming my skin. "It's good."

"You know there's more, right?" He questions, pressing his hips against mine to show just what he means.

And God yes I do.

"Let's do it at my moms house." I'm pathetic, I literally can't breathe and I've been with this guy a couple times before this.

"Of course," he nips at my skin, my eyes fluttering. "You can scream as loud as you want there."

"Okay," Colten holds his hand up, awkwardly petting my head. "Happy birthday and all, but I'm about to be sick."

I laugh, rolling my eyes at his childish behavior where he walks away from us. Jackson rolls his eyes as well, moving my hair out of my face.

"Now," he rubs his nose against mine making chills run down the track of my spine. "Where were we?"

I let out a shaky breath as his hand meets a bare patch of skin on my hip.

"My moms," I get out. He smirks.

"Right."

•••

Jackson wastes absolutely no time when we get to my house, he's already lifting me out of my seat. I giggle slightly at his eagerness, but stop when his lips attach to mine.

I have no idea where I am, but when a mattress is felt beneath my back, it seems we've already made it to my room.

I should be worried about my mother coming home un-expectantly, but I know that shouldn't be a problem. She works until nine today and it's almost eleven. She's obviously at the nearest bar getting shit faced with her boss or something. I don't care.

All I care about at this very moment are Jackson's lips on my neck, his hands sliding up my thighs like their the best thing to ever happen to him.

"I love you so much," he breathes, his hands lifting my shell from my stomach. I moan.

"I love you," I barely get out, arching my back as Jackson finally removes my shell and liner.

"Fucking hell, Brit," he curses, eyeing my newest pair of lingerie. A black lace bra that I was very hesitant to get, but Stacy had assured me Jackson would be taken away. She was right. "You're really starting to disrupt my idea on this being all about you."

I lazily smile, bringing his head back to mine in a sizzling kiss. We're a mash of moving bodies, hot lips and pants. I can't breathe right with him so close to me. The only thing I could do with out is the clothes, that's why I start lifting his shirt.

"Jackson," I groan in annoyance when he disregards my intentions and begins leaving hot kisses at my throat.

"What, baby?" He smirks against my skin, grinding his bulge against my barely covered core. My head falls back, my mouth falling open to let out a gasp of pleasure. I need these clothes off, this stupid skirt needs to be strewn across the room.

"Please take off your shirt," I whimper, my panties getting soaked with my arousal.

"Only my shirt," he compromises and sits up on his knees, slowly taking off his shirt that makes his muscular body contract.