Reaction

"Did you here me, Tyler?" Castor asked.

"I did. You're pregnant."

"I am. I've taken ten pregnancy tests and I've seen a doctor." Tyler looked at Castor, his green eyes shining in her brown ones. His face turned from that of a serious nature to one that had a huge smile, "you're happy?"

"Of course, I'm happy. I've always wanted children. And I'm having a child with someone I love." Castor started crying even harder and it caused Tyler to bring her onto his lap.

"I'm still on tour for five months."

"We will get through this. How far along did the doctor say you were?"

"Just over a month."

"That's why you've been pushing me away?"

"I didn't want you to leave me."

"Why the hell would I leave you? You're my girlfriend. It takes two to make a baby. Just so you know, people are noticing your absence in the group chat as well as social media."

"Well I thought this should just be between us for right now."

"Do you have an ultrasound?"

"Yeah. I do." Castor pulled it out of her back pocket of her jean shorts and handed it to him.

"It's so little. Do you have everything? Like prenatals and such? What do we need to do?"

"I handled everything here."

"God I love you Castor."

"I love you too."

"If you weren't already pregnant, I'd get you pregnant again."

"Well we can always practice. We have gotten pretty good at it." the couple kissed and clothes were lost.