Saving Princess Castor

Tyler pulled up to the childhood home that belonged to The Briggs family. He could tell Castor took pride in the house, because the lawn was kept clean and flowers surrounded the home. It was small. Probably only three bedrooms, but Tyler knew Castor came from humble beginnings, something he enjoyed about the young girl. He walked onto the porch and knocked on the door. When Castor opened her eyes got wide and she looked at him.

"Oh my God, Tyler!" she wrapped her arms around Tyler and began to cry, "I'm so sorry."

"Cas. Hey, no." the tall male wrapped his around his girlfriend protectively. He pulled her face off his should and kissed her on the lips, "I was just really worried about you. Don't do that ever again."

"I didn't mean to make you worry." she let go of Tyler and lead him inside the small house. It was in pristine condition, something that didn't surprise Tyler either. He found photos of the Briggs family on the fireplace mantle. 

"You were booking a flight back?" Tyler asked looking over at her laptop that sat on the kitchen table with flights up.

"Yeah, I missed you. Figured I owed you an explanation." 

"You booked two flights?"

"Camden called the house phone." she said pointing to the phone, "is it pathetic that I pay for everything here?"

"No, it's not pathetic. It's sweet you want the memory of your parents to live on. Plus you live in such a rural part of Texas, this is a nice place to escape."

"I'm falling in love with you." Castor blurted out suddenly, her cheeks went red and she covered her mouth.

"Do not be embarrassed. I'm falling in love with you too."