The Time

*Explicite Content Ahead*

They went to celebrate the news of Castor's tour. They didn't know that Tyler and Dylan were at the same restaurant. So they joined the two friends and had a great evening.

Castor had be planning this evening for a couple weeks. The perfect moment to have sex with a guy she was completely in love with. She knew tonight was going to be perfect when Tyler agreed to go on tour with her. Tonight was going to be the night. She had it planned perfectly. Early in the day she shaved what needed to be shaved, she made sure she smelled nice. This was the first time in a while that she was going to have sex with someone she loved. 

She had the outfit that she was going to wear picked out, she had the condoms, she had prepared everything. She just hoped Tyler was ready, just like she was. 

So when they got home, she rushed off to get herself ready. She made sure she wasn't prickly on her legs or anywhere else. She put on fresh deodorant, and brushed through her hair. She got dressed quickly in her closet and came out to find Tyler waiting in her bed. 

"Oh, God."

"What?"

"I was not prepared for this."

"Prepared for what?" Castor tried to cover herself up, "what are you wearing?" Tyler began to laugh.

"Shut the hell up." Castor said running into her closet and closing the door. 

"Cas, come on out. You look gorgeous. But why are you wearing lingerie?"

"Why does one wear lingerie, Tyler?"

"To have- oh."

"Exactly. Oh my God, I'm an idiot. I'm such an idiot."

"You're not an idiot. Just come out please." Castor opened up the closet door and peaked out to find Tyler standing there with a smile on his face. He helped her stand up and pulled her in close. He placed a kiss on her neck and then moved to her lips. Castor broke apart from Tyler and looked into his eyes.

"I am so in love with you Tyler Hoechlin."

"And I'm in love with you, Castor Briggs." 

Their movements to the bed were quick and steady. The removal of clothes was messy and rushed. The kisses that were lightly placed between Castor's breast and the way he trailed them down to her stomach was perfection. She threw her head back when she felt a light flick of a tongue on her clit and bite down on her lip. He did that until she came and she felt amazing. She then took control over the situation, licking down his abs before going down further and kissing the tip of his penis delicately before inserting it completely into her mouth. She only had the chance to do that for five minutes, before Tyler pulled her off and kissed her on her neck. Castor grabbed a condom out of the bedside table drawer and handed it to Tyler. She slipped it on before inserting himself into her. She gasped out loudly and dug her blue painted fingernails into his back. 

Their time together was perfection. The time after was perfection. So as they laid next to each other, panting. Basking in the glow of what their love for each other has accomplished. They turned their heads to face each other, smiling to each other before Tyler pulled Castor into his body.

"You licked my abs."

"I told you I would."

Merp. Terrible. Above is what she wore.