01

Perrie

I sit silently by the edge of the cliff, my legs dangling down while the air hit my body. My hair blew softly with the wind as I watched the sun set behind the entire city.

As I gazed at the view before me I decided to drown in my thoughts, my heart aching as I remembered each treasured moment with him.

The days we spent with each other being complete weirdos and not giving a damn about everything. He meant a lot to me. People think I never deserved to be with him let alone be his bestfriend. But he cared about me like no one else did. And that's what no one ever saw.

They think I'm just another isolated teen girl that doesn't pay attention at the back of the classroom. But in true honesty, I did. Everyone just doesn't see who and what I am.

And forever I will be grateful to have had such a caring boyfriend like Louis. He made me feel included, safe and ob top of the world.

Now I had no one to do any of those things. My parents are constantly out and about dealing with work, bills and my siblings. I just got used to being the child that never got that much attention.

But what do I care? I had my room, my four walls to keep me away from the unwanted. As I felt a warm tear trickle down my cheek I heard the sound of footsteps approaching.

In just a few moments I was accompanied by a long brown haired girl. She took a seat beside me and sighed as she took in the view.

"You're that girl aren't you?,"she asked out of the blue. She turned her face and exposed herself. She was really pretty "the one who was in that - "

She stopped herself and shook her head, "Nevermind. Don't think you'd want to talk about it anyway."

"I'm that girl from the accident. Guess the whole town's heard about it." I chuckle, my hand wiping away my tears.

"You ok?," she asked, the sound of concern in her voice as she let out those two words "I heard about your boyfriend," she added "Louis wasn't it?"

I nodded, smiling at the mention of his name, "Yeah," I say "that's him." I answer as the winds impacr brought more tears to my eyes.

"I'm sorry," she apologised "he seemed lovely." she spoke.

I nodded again," He was," I smile "he was the most loveliest boy I ever met. He made me feel important. Things that my family never showed me until after the accident," I tremble "guess they thought that they could make me happy again by giving me everything I wanted. Thing is that I didn't want anything. I just wanted him back. But I can't. He's gone." I cry.

She turned her face and looked at me with her stunning brown eyes. Her hands slid into her pocket and grabbed the hankerchief that was tucked inside. Almost like Liam. My bestfriend other than Lou.

Her hand appeared in front of me, the red fabric in her hand for me to use, "You don't mind?" I ask.

"No," she answered "it's ok. You need it." she replied.

I took it from her and started wiping my face until her soft hands wrapped around mine. She pulled my hand away from my face, taking the hankerchief too, "Here let me."

I gave her a heartfelt smile as she folded it and started dabbing my cheek softly, smiling as I watched her.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Jade." she answered.

"That's such a pretty name," I tell her. "I'm -"

She cut me off and removed her hand away from my face, "I know who you are Perrie," she giggled "and thank you."

"Wait," I say. I was confused. The news never mentioned me at the time of the accident. Well my family banned all news in town not to spill my name, "how do you know me? I never got mentioned on the news. Besides 'Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend'."

"I go to your school," she laughed "and I'm also in your grade. Just not your classes."

"You do?!" I ask.

Jade nodded, " I'm not a popular girl. So I didn't expect you to know me anyways. Unlike a girl like you."

"What do mean like a girl like me?" I laugh.

"You seem like one of those popular girls that hang out with eighty percent of the grade." she explained.

I laughed, "Guess you don't know who I really am besides my name."

~

After 2 hours of endless conversation, I yawned and rubbed my eyes, taking in the much cooler weather and the dark night.

"I better get going," I say "don't think I'll be able to see if I don't get moving."

"You don't have headlights?" she asked, furrowing her brows.

"Ugh no," I say "actually I walked here. I don't have a car. I don't plan on driving one for a while either. I just get horrid memories from that night when I'm behind the wheel." I answer as I stood up and fixed my jeans.

She stood up as well and smiled, "I'll take you home."

"What? You're actually serious?"

"Does it look like I'm kidding Perrie? Come on it'll be fun. We can talk more too."

I thought for a moment, looking at her as she gave me nothing but a cute, warm smile, "Ok."