New Tattoo

The next day, I woke up in the Steel Panther Hollywood House, which was basically trashed. Everyone had gotten drunk or high or had done something stupid, unless they had committed fully to a life of sobriety; not many of them had. Everyone except our little family group from yesterday morning was gone, but we weren't. I wanted to go home so I could change and feed Dio, honestly.

So, that's exactly what I did. There was Saran Wrap around my wrist so I could shower and change into an Iron Maiden shirt and jeans, and I fed my dog, letting him play outside for awhile. Once I came in, I turned on the TV, cradling my puppy, and flipped to the musical news channel. They were going absolutely nuts over the party last night.

The reporter dude spoke out, "And last night, Steel Panther singer Michael Starr threw his daughter a massive private birthday party!" A picture of Axl and I, the one with the cheek kiss, showed up on the side of the screen. "Stella Starr is the lead singer of her own band, the Conspirators-" a picture of the four of us popped up- "and the latest girlfriend of Guns N' Roses singer, Axl Rose. Every band, and I do mean every single band in the metal scene showed up last night, it was a wild one! Fans say they saw a ton of 'authentic rocker stuff' going on, and the music could be heard from miles away."

"Are the Conspirators the next new rock band to take the world by storm?" A picture of the band at our first gig replaced the previous two. "The all-girl hard rock band has done a few gigs so far, and from what we've heard, they're amazing! Check out this clip here." A video of us singing Anastasia popped up. How the hell did anyone get that? I didn't care, but it was still a fair question. "A private source says that the Conspirators are working on their first album, which has been said to be released awfully soon! They're also rumored to be joining Mötley Crüe and Guns N' Roses on their tour together in November." Then they cut to something else, so I changed the channel. I did wonder who the private source was, but I was overall extremely happy with the results. It was a kick-ass birthday.

Eventually, everyone made their way to our house or their own; Nikki and Axl showed up, but the rest of their bands went to their own places instead to change and stuff. Once Vicky got back, I told her about my signature last night with Ronnie James Dio, and she immediately decided that we were going out to get it tattooed. We didn't even wait for anyone else to arrive; we just told Axl and Nikki where we were going.

Once we arrived at the tattoo parlor, we were immediately shuffled in, and taken to one of the rooms. Eventually, a biker-looking chick came back with a tattoo needle in her hand. "So, Miss Starr, what're we gettin' done today?" I showed her what was on my wrist, and she grinned. "Looks great! Nice condition, too, that'll make it easier. First tattoo?" I nodded, and she cracked her neck. "You're in for it, then, kid, the wrist ain't one of the easier places..."

It hurt like a bitch. Of course, I swore at first, making Vicky laugh, but I toughened up and powered through it. It was definitely painful, but it was more than worth it, and once you got used to the pain, it wasn't too bad. Part of me was also glad my scars were on the side of my wrist; that way I didn't have to deal with that conversation. When the entire thing was finished, I was definitely thankful it was over, and I really did love the tattoo.

"Looks amazing!" Vicky told me as we walked out, grinning. "I'm happy for you, Stella, I'm glad you got to meet him!" I nodded in agreement, thanking her profusely for the gift. When we got back, of course, everyone who was there wanted to see the tattoo, so I showed them. Vicky, of course, made sure to tell everyone how much I swore at the pain. 

Chuckling, my dad mentioned, "Saw the news, by the way. Everyone's talking about you four, hah! Well, say goodbye to your private life, that shit is over." We all laughed, and I shrugged, not as concerned with it as I thought I would be. Fame was growing on me, and I was happy with it.