Sunshine Daydream

The next morning, we had no time to waste. Not only did we have dinner with Trixie's mom tonight, we also had a photo shoot all day beforehand. So, having no idea what to do, we just shoved a bunch of clothes and makeup into suitcases and hauled ass over to Elektra for the shoot. As soon as we got there, we were introduced with the photographer, who went through the rundown of making sure everything we did was sexy, straight-out hard rock themed.

Trixie's look featured her white-to-black gradient hair in an absolutely dead-straight style down her back, just a little draping in the front. Her top was a Victorian lace knit top with an off-the-shoulder look, short sleeves, and a pleated hem. That was matched with boot-cut, polished jeans, and heeled boots that were completely matte and plain. Her makeup, of course, was simple; black eye shadow, black lipstick, a deep yet blended contour, and black nail polish to match. I had to admit, for Trixie, it was laid back, but she looked gorgeous.

Vicky had a black and white floral dress with a halterneck bodice and flared skirt, with a black ribbon tied around it for a fifties feeling. Her stockings, however, made it edgier, as they were shredded, and she had buckled, ankle-height boots instead of a simple black heel. Her hair was teased to be just a little messy, which matched her crimson lipstick. Her makeup was simple and natural, but there was just enough smoke to it to make her seem 'tuff' as she called it. She looked classy, but for a fifties' look, it was very Rock N' Roll to me. 

Sonic's look was simplistic for her, but it looked killer. Her top was a black, faux leather crop top with a plunged v-neck, cut-out detail, halter neckline, and tie-back fastening with a tight fit. With it, she had a faux leather miniskirt, fishnet stockings, black finger-less gloves, and a pair tall, 70's-style, wet-leather platform boots. Her makeup was black and smokey, with hints of blue to bring out her blue hair, which was slicked to flare out at the bottom. Her lipstick was black as well, but it came off as a metallic blue. 

I was wearing a long, loose Ramones shirt that barely covered my ass, with nothing else but a black, lace pair of panties and wide-holed fishnets stockings with combat boots.  My hair was styled to be wavy and somewhat voluminous, and I had messy smoked makeup with a simple clear lip gloss. I had lots of bracelets on as well, and decided I'd have a burning joint sticking out of my mouth. So, to make life easy, I lit it, took a few puffs, and un-lit it, so it would look burning without making everything smell too much like marijuana. 

"Well, don't you ladies look wonderful!" The photographer gleamed, smiling brightly. "Now, props! Miss Starr, I assume that joint is a part of what you're going for?" I nodded, slightly confused at his cheerfulness. Then again, it wasn't like I didn't appreciate it. "Hmm... bring a can of beer as well, pleas?e And relight that thing for the photo shoot! Art is limitless! Miss Blaire, why don't you get your guitar? Miss Belle, you should get your bass as well! I want to make it look like they're a part of the band, really incorporate the theme here. Miss Stud, take your drumsticks and- do we have a pistol? Great, we'll give you an empty pistol." 

So, they handed Vicky a black pistol, me a can of beer, and Sonic and Trixie got their instruments. "Beautiful! Now, let's head off to the location!"

"Wait," Vicky interrupted, "It's not here? And why the hell am I going to hold a gun?" It sounded more defensive than it was, but I was wondering the same thing.

Our photographer laughed. "Because you're the one nobody expects to have it. And as I said before, art is limitless! We're going to a real life alleyway for this! Dirty, hardcore, and most likely drug-infested. This is going to be very Rock N' Roll, don't you think?" We nodded uncomfortably, and I actually felt somewhat intimidated. This dude really wanted an authentic shot.

So, hopping into Vicky's car, we followed the photographer and his two assistants, along with Jasmine, to exactly what he had described; a dirty, hardcore, drug-infested alleyway. There was an abandoned dumpster toward the middle of it. Needles and empty packets of miscellaneous drugs were scattered everywhere among the trash. It wasn't exactly pleasing in terms of cleanliness, but it's not like it wasn't going to make for a cool shoot.