Sweet Emotion

{ A/N: This particular chapter contains mentions of self-harm. if this is a sensitive issue, please be weary, and be safe <3 }

I sparked up the bong first. Taking a deep breath, I lit the marijuana, inhaled, and inhaled more as I took the actual hit. Now, I'd been smoking weed for a long time, so bongs were no stranger to me. I didn't even cough. "Nice job!" Tommy Lee complimented, reaching his hand out. "Now pass it over!" I handed the drummer what he wanted, and turned to the rest of the table.

Sonic had popped some Molly, Nikki was shooting up, and the rest of them were just digging into everything. I wasn't exactly sure about the ecstasy or the cocaine, let alone the smack, so I ate a few magic mushrooms and placed a few tabs of LSD on my tongue.

"Ever tried coke?" Axl asked, already assuming that I hadn't. "Just put the bill up on the end of the line, and snort it. It's gonna burn, though, I'm warning you." Most of the fourteen of us were watching me now, and I had all the power and courage to say no- the drugs were swirling around already, though, so it wasn't exactly like I had anything to lose.

So, I snorted a line, and Axl was completely right; it fucking burned on the inside of my nose. My eyes teared up a bit, but I shrugged it off, handing the dollar over to Slash. After a few minutes, the coke started to hit me, and it was insane. It felt like I was absolutely on top of the world invincible, even though the acid also made everything look trippy and warped.

After a bit of just consuming whatever drugs we pleased- though I still stayed away from the ecstasy and heroin, we moved outside. The local rock radio station was blasting through the stereo, alcohol was being readily served, and everyone was just having a good time. Steven ran over and jumped in the lake, motioning for the rest of us to follow. Axl didn't even ask, though; he literally picked me up and ran out to the lake, tossing me in with himself.

When we came up for air, everyone was splashing around and laughing hysterically. Drug-induced or not, it was a bunch of musicians enjoying themselves. Sonic and Nikki were sucking face, and even Trixie and whoever that goth kid was- I still didn't know his name- were making out. Vicky, being a lesbian, was just hanging out with the guys. That was the last thing I remembered for the whole night.

-The Next Morning-

When I woke up the next morning, I wasn't in my weed-leaf bikini anymore. In fact, I was wearing nothing but an over-sized shirt. My head was pounding to all hell, and my body felt dehydrated and deprived. When I rolled over, I nearly had a heart attack- it was Axl, shirtless, and sound asleep. I could tell nothing sexual had happened; I would be able to tell if that were the case. That's when I realized it was his shirt that I was wearing.

What the hell happened last night that I didn't remember?

Quietly, I sneaked down the stairs. everyone was passed out asleep in one place for another- hell, Izzy was curled up on the kitchen table- and everyone looked disoriented as hell. I walked outside quickly and grabbed my own clothes from Trixie's car, as the hearse had a broken lock, and changed into that before retreating back to Axl's room. Now, conveniently, he was awake.

"What happened last night?" I asked the singer with a yawn, laying back down on the bed next to him. "The last thing I remember was everyone hanging out in the lake. Oh, and where's my bathing suit?"

Axl chuckled, putting his arm around me. "Well, eventually we all went back inside. Everyone was shit-faced, and it turned into a game of strip poker- that's where your bathing suit went, by the way, because you're terrible at it. We all settled in later on to watch Psycho, and you, my dear, fell asleep in my arms. I think the LSD made the movie more trippy than it was. I carried you up here, put my shirt on you, and went to sleep."