As he was about to brush the stray hair away, the ring of the hotel phone interrupted him, making him frown and wonder as to who might be calling him through the room phone. He sighed, putting the comb back to its designated place before walking towards the ringing device. It was definitely either the people from the hotel reception, asking whether they could clean the room or it was going to be Louis. 

"Mr. Styles." Harry hummed at the female voice on the other end of the line as he placed the phone on his left ear. His hands kept on carelessly messing with the wallpaper covering the room walls.  It was a nice and cosy room, filled with vases holding red roses. A nice king sized bed and a glass door separating the  bedroom from the drawing room which, on the other hand, was neatly arranged with leather sofas and a nice wooden table with beautiful carvings on it. The walls were all floral and a light shade of blue, adding to the uniqueness of the room. Harry had grown tired of the color white and this room was certainly a welcomed change. "There's a Mr. Horan here to see you." 

The brunette's eyes widened on their own accord.  He could feel his heart skip at least two beats at the surname. But there was no way that he heard the lady right, right?  There was absolutely no reason why Niall would come all the way up here for what? Talking to Harry? There was no chance of this happening but when he didn't respond, the lady took it upon herself to continue. 

"He says its urgent and he doesn't look so well. Should I send him up to your room, Mr. Styles? Or would you like me to send him away?" The tone was polite and formal but even Harry knew that the girl was at least a bit worried about Niall, her tone had softened significantly when she talked about Niall's health.  The blonde had the tendency to make people care for him with just one glance but right now, Harry was more focused about the meaning behind those words. Was Niall sick? Had he come here to tell Harry about some fatal sickness? The mere thought of Niall feeling sick or having some fatal disease made unpleasant shivers run down his spine. 

"Has he told you the purpose of his visit?" Harry asked, eyebrows furrowing together when he noticed the slight tremor in his voice. Fuck, he was nervous and Niall wasn't even in front of him or talking to him right now. 

"He says it's personal and he's been begging for me to give your room number to him. But since you said that you'd let us know if a person was coming to visit you, we've decided to not let any information out. Is there anything you'd like us to do Mr. Styles? I can call the security if you like -" Harry cut the girl off, knowing fully well that he was taking a lot of her time up and since it was a five star hotel he was staying at, there was certainly other important tasks that the girl had to attend to.  He felt guilty and a bit ashamed for letting his thoughts get the best of him. 

"Um...let him up." He heard the girl whisper out a 'yes, Mr. Styles' before hanging up. Harry sighed loudly, sitting down on the edge of the bed as he ruffled his hair up before pushing them back. A part of him was dying to see Niall, curious about what the blonde was concerned over but the other part of him wanted to run. He was so determined to move on just a mere week ago but now, just by the knowledge that Niall was here, probably on his way up the elevators right now, Harry's mind had already decided on getting his feelings out. He wanted to hold Niall, to be there for him all the time but there was a nagging feeling in the back of his head that kept on saying that him and Niall won't ever make it. They won't ever work out. 

A loud ring on brought him back to the present, making Harry blink his eyes repeatedly before brushing the invisible dust off his pants and walking towards the door. He took deep breaths, calming himself down as much as he could before opening the door but he kept his gaze lowered to the floor, afraid to meet those blue eyes that were certainly staring back at him. 

"Harry," The voice called out, it was so familiar.  The way his name left those sinful lips that he had tasted twice now was all the temptation he needed to lift his head up. A gasp left his mouth when he noticed Niall's blotchy cheeks, covered in tears and his red rimmed eyes. Those blue eyes were staring at him and a small sad smile was playing on those thin lips. Harry opened his mouth to get something out , anything but closed it back when no words escaped. "I-I-Please come back home." Niall took a deep breath, fists clenching by his side as he stared at Harry, trying to convey with his eyes everything he had felt in the past seven days. 

"I miss you." 

AN/ Welp, that was something else huh? Actually a bit proud of this chapter lol. I hope I got the feeling right. 

Anyways: 

Thoughts on the chapter? 

Thoughts on Harry leaving the house? 

Thoughts on Niall coming back?

What do you think is going to happen next? 

Thoughts on Louis giving up on them? 

Thoughts on oblivious Liam? 

What about Zayn? What's going to happen to Zouis? Should i do like separate chapters for Zouis or just briefly include them with the narry stuff?

NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 100+ VOTES AND 50+ COMMENTS! 

BABIES! MOMMY IS GOING TO COLLEGE SOON (HOPEFULLY)! PRAY THAT MOMMY GETS A GOOD ROOMMATE.

Lmao I just saw an Anti Gigi account on twitter and like the only reason that hoe hates on Gigi is because she's with Zayn. Like,can people get anymore pathetic? Hating a girl simply bc she's dating the person u stan is so so so fucking dumb. People leave their gfs alone. Gigi never even says something against 1d and she's pretty and just so chill.  Why would u be mean to her when she doesn't even fucking know that u exist? (By "u" i don't mean u guys but rather that anti gigi acc. just to be clear haha ) 

ily