LAB PARTNERS ~Zayn imagine P2~

Start from the beginning

"(Y/N)!" I heard the one voice I hated call out.

"Go Away Zayn!" I called behind me as I kept running for the safety of my home. my legs were beginning to ache at the fast pace I was running, desperately trying to run from the man I loved.

I took a short cut, quickly making my way through the alleyway. my breath came out in pants as I tried to hide from Zayn, hoping he'd just give up.

"(y/n)?" Zayn asked quietly as he passed by the trash can I was hiding behind.

I began to shake in fear as I felt a presence behind me. my cry for help was stopped, as the man behind me placed his hand over my mouth.

"shut it" his deep voice growled. I whimpered feeling his other hand place itself on my thigh.

it was nothing like the way Zayns touch felt. this was horrible, I was scared. my nails dug into his skin, he hissed in pain loosening his grip on me.

"ZAYN!" I cried out trying to run. Zayn turned around, quickly running to me. I cried out in pain as I was forcefully gripped by my wrist, a throbbing pain in my forearm. I whimpered feeling the warmth of my blood trickle down my hand.

I was forcefully pulled into another back, the mans arm wrapped around my neck as he threatened. Zayn he'd kill me if he took a step closer. Zayns eyes held a burning anger as I cried.

"I could let her go, if she does a little something for me" the man suggested as his touch slipped down my body. I whimpered in fear as his hand roughly groaped my chest.

"YOU'RE DEAD!" Zayn growled as he tackled the man to the floor. my eyes widened in fear as I saw Zayn beat the man. his hard fist hitting the man as Zayn growled insults to him. I whimpered in fear as I backed away from them, my back hitting the wall.

I shook with fear, my hands covering my mouth as I saw the mans body go limp, Zayn still continuing his beating on him. quickly standing up I ran to Zayn, holding his arm preventing his next hit.

"Zayn stop" I whimpered. he turned to me, his breathing deep and rough as him hazel eyes burned with anger. I gasped quickly stepping back, my body falling to the floor as I tripped, continuing to back away my back hitting the wall, again. my body shook as Zayn looked at me, worry and fear in his eyes.

"(y/n), please Love" he begged, trying to hold me in his stupid warm arms.

"No!" I cried.

"just because you saved me doesn't change the fact that you cheated on me" I sobbed, struggling to get away.

I hated not being able to be in the one place that could make me feel better. his arms.

"I didn't kiss her (y/n). I promise you, she kissed me"

"please believe me" he pleaded. I couldn't help the pull his eyes had on me. no matter how much I didn't want to look I did. his soft hazel eyes looking deeply into mine. they held nothing but love and regret, regret for letting Claire kiss him.

my strong protector. I was the only one he cared for. the only one he'd fight for. he was Mine and I was His.

I nodded. he smiled, releasing a breath I didn't know he was holding. he quickly leaned forward pressing his lips to mine, his tongue finding its way to mine, pulling it with his. I felt his give me everything in that kiss, his passion, his lust, his Love, his heart but the most important thing was........... I gave him everything as well.

I panted as we pulled away, his kiss leaving my mind a mess.

"I Love You (y/n)" he whispered. my heart stopped. this was the first time he'd said it. I was so shocked I didn't reply fast enough. his face holding worry that I didn't feel the same.