Molk?

Different P.O.V's in this story, so beware. hehehehe.

-------

Jin//

"Oh?" I stood there with the cup of milk in my hands, watching the police barge into my apartment. Cutting up things and tearing up my shit. My blonde hair laid straggly on my forehead from the heat. I really need to stop being cheap and turn on the air. Taking a sip of the cold milk without a care when the lead officer walked up to me slowly.

"We've been called here because of your neighbors complaining about the smell of weed? Coming from your apartment. Know anything about that?" He popped his hands onto the sides of his waist.

I raised my eyebrows in thought. "Yeah I do know, but I'm not telling you." Saying straight to his face. Little of the milk in my mouth sprayed on his cheeks. Every motherfucking week there was a new complaint about me. Having sex too loud, smoking too loud, walking too loud. What the hell? How can you smoke too loud? See, these people only hate me because I get free rent up in this. Using my pretty face to get the landlord to let me move in. Would've been homeless if he didn't.

"D-don't do it again." He stuttered as I gazed at him. "Let's go boys." They all filed out at once. Leaving shit turned any ol' way. I sighed and picked up my house phone and plopped onto the couch. Dialing my main girl.

"What do you want, Jin?" Her flat voice spoke.

"Well damn, MiRae. Why you got to be like that? I was just calling my girl. Is that bad?" I defended

"Yes it is bad, you wanna fuck every bitch you see but can't even give me any."

"Because I respect you and I'm going to marry you someday girl." That was an honest answer. I really do love that girl but I always cheat. I can't stop and I won't stop but i'm going to give the world to her. Someday.

"You always say that." She whispered.

"But I mean it. You're perfect and I will change my ways. Only for you." I didn't get to say more because she sniffled then hung up on me. I was wrapped around her pretty finger. Bringing her flowers and videos to watch with her whenever I make her sad and today was one of them.

"Jin, you in there?" Hoseok's shouted through the door.

"Yeah." I said loud enough so those petty ass neighbors can hear. Hoseok and Jimin walked in with bags of food from the restaurant Hoseok's mom owns. Food wafted up my nostirls, teasing me slightly. Jimin tossed me a box of rice with a plastic spoon. Both of them setting up the food on the only table that wasn't flipped over in the house.

"What happened here?" Hoseok focused on digging the chicken out of the rice.

"Police." I rolled my eyes as Jimin laughed. This was the usual, police barging in and accusing me of stuff I didn't even think to do.

"Man what's new?" Hoseok laughed too, "Aye are coming down to Yoongi's tonight? Rap battles and shit with fly honeys" He sat the takeout box down and looked at my flushed face.

"Can't, I got to go visit my girl. She's mad at me again."

"Here we go." They both groaned as they flopped back on the chairs.

Yeah bitches, listen to me rant about my love life and how shitty of a person I am.

------------

Short chapter just to introduce Jin, Hoseok and Jimin. A lot of dialogue in this story if you haven't noticed.

~Shauna