Chapter 19

* I have the ball, I runned to the goal and coach said to fake right and break left. So here I come. Yeah! I did it! I felt on the ground because my whole team is on me. We're not the worst team of the world!!*

Diego: Dude! You did it!

Jorge: I did! I'm the best footballer on earth!!!!

Rugge: Dude! You made it! Run around the field dude you deserve it.

*So I did what Rugge said, I runned around the field while the crowd was yelling. I did something great for Mexico I scoored. The only thing we have to do right now is trying to not make a goal back...*

☆ Game is finished☆

Jorge: Whoohoo! We won! And I scoored!

Diego: Victory party in Jorge's house!

Jorge: Wait, not in my house, my house is a mess.

??: I will clean it.

Diego: Angel?

Tini: No it's Tini.

Diego: That's the same.

Jorge: No it's not...

Diego: Dude, are you defending her? Dude! You're in love.

Jorge: Iewl dude dirty minds.

Tini: I will clean it on one condition. You're going with me to the hospital now.

Diego: To see if you're pregnant from Jorge? Well done dude. You will get an angelface baby.

Jorge: Iewl, I want a baby but not with her! And fine... Did the hospital call?

Tini: Yes they did. While you guys had a break they called. But I didn't know that you guys were footballing so I came her.

Jorge: So it could be that she's more than 45 minutes dead?

Tini: *With tears in her eyes* Could be.

Diego: Oh come here darling * He hugged Tina*

Tini: Why is everybody hard except you Jorge? You're the only one who has a soft body.

Diego: Jorge has no musculs that's why. And a girl like you wants a boy with musculs ofcourse. And is that funny or what? I have muscels.

Tini: Jorge has them too but only better...

Jorge: Ooooohhhhh!!! You heared that! I have them but only better!

Tini: Yeah... come one muscle boy we have to go to the hospital. I wanna know if my friend is dead or alive.

☆ At the hospital☆

Tini: Hello I wanted to know if the surgery of my friend went good. Her name is Mercedes Lambre.

??: Yes, I will call the doctor to give you the answer. The doctor will call you.

Tini: My name is-

??: You are miss and mister Blanco right? You're the girl from that hot footballer who scoored today?

Jorge: Yes that hot footballer is standing behind her and you're looking like 55 years old so don't put anything in your mind.

??: I'm 29.

Jorge: (...) Bye...

☆ After a while ☆

??: Miss and mister Blanco?

Tini: *Sight* That's us... kind of.

☆ In the doctor's room☆

??: Well, hello. I know you ma'am you're the best friend. And the only thing I know about you is that you first ruined our big game but today you saved us again. That was a really beautiful goal. How did you do that?

Jorge: Well coach said to fake right and break left.

??: Well that's awesome. You know when I was little I alw-

Tini: Yes doctor Mitchell, I only want to know if my friend is alive.