Chapter 14

Tini's POV
*I don't know why but the rest of the week Jorge just totally ignored me. He didn't even ask about Mechi! And she's lying in a hospital. I'm worried about Mechi. She didn't move the whole week. She didn't open her eyes. She didn't drink or eat. Nothing this is not good. Even Rugge told me to not have alot of good hope anymore. When he said that... I broke. On the inside and outside. How could someone say that to you? And about Jorge? How could he ignore me so hard? I mean he was the one who kissed me. I'm going to Jorge's house and I'm going to be angry on him.*

☆At Jorge's house☆
*Well after an houre searching I'm finally here.*
~Ding dong~

-Jorge opens the door-
* He looked at me for a second and closed the door.*
Tini: Why are you doing this Jorge? It's not funny. I just want to know why. Because as far as I know you were the one who couldn't controle yourself. Why are you ignoring then?
-Jorge opens the door-
Jorge: Because it was the biggest mistake ever.
*And he was gone. This felt like someone putting a knife in my body. Before you know it I am lying in the hospital. Talking about the hospital... I maybe should visit Mechi sometime. What about now?*

☆At the hospital☆
Tini: Hey I'm coming for Mercedes Lambre.
??: Yes, she's moved to room 316 that's on the third floor room 16.
Tini: Thanks.
* Okay third floor. To the elevator. Alright third one. - Pushed the button- Okay this is scary... *Ping* Oh I'm here. Okay... room 16... 13... 14.... 15... Oh here 16. *Knock... Knock. *
Mechi? Are you awake?
??: Hey how are you? I'm doctor Mitchell. I'm the new doctor of Mercedes. And you are?
Tini: I'm Tini... Stoessel, the best friend of Mechi.
Doctor: Nice to meet you Tini and I will leave you two alone.

-He left-
Tini: Hey! Mechi! How are you? You need to do me a faver and wake up. I mean you have to help me with boys. One boy just says that I shouldn't hope that you can feel better. And the other one kissed me without any reason and ignored me for the rest of the week. You really have to help me because I really don't know what I should do right now. You always gave me advise. And the worst part of all is that it was my first kiss... My first kiss of someone who just walked away after it and ignored me for the rest n of the week. I know if told it you alot of times but it's just that I'm right. I-

??: Miss Stoessel? I need to tell you something...

_________________________________________
What is doctor Mitchell going to say? Please comment and vote you would make me happy!! Love you guys❤❤❤