Chapter 1

Jorge's POV

Well hello there.. My name is Jorge, I play in the national Mexican football team but we never win... unfortunatly... I mean people maybe think like " huh? You're a part of the national team and you can't even win?" And I'm always answering with " No we can't win, we can't even make it to the same scoor, for example: 1-1 or 0-0. No we always have to lose... Not with the thought 'oh we could've stop that ball' because we even can't do that... We always lose with 5-0 or 12-1 - I have to say that one point is the one I always make... I don't wanna be selfish or something...-"

??: Alright you guys had enough time to think about the game now so stand up and go to the field!

*Whoops I didn't think about the game... but about we being that bad... The team always says it's because of me. Not me me but my girlfriend. They think she's a witch and I have to say she looks like it though. People in my team, well they have those girlfriends with who you can laugh or it seems like you can kiss good with them... In one word they have girlfriends who are secretly prinsesses from countries we don't know... That's not one word... So about m-*

??: Jorge, we have to win this game otherwise we will be officialy the baddest team of the world. That's not good my friend so concentrate yourself. Got that?

Me: Yeah Rugge, it's just tha-
??: Hey bro! You are going to scoor got that?
Me: Please guys don't put that much preasure on me...
Rugge: It's not that much... it's just, if you are going to ruin this you will never get a job again and everyone will hate you. So it's almost no preasure.
Me: Oh no I'm feeling better now...
??: Guys hurry up.

*On the field*

*With a lot of joy= Yeah... I'm walking with the ball, I'm almost by the goal, I'm going to look if there is someone of the other team near me and... I see my girlfriend... the one and only chance we had in the whole game is ruined... Go me now I lost everything in life. Trust from other people, friends, a fiew jobs, a lot of money. And if I lose my job what else can I do? Selling ice-screams while putting autographs on paper? Damn Daniel.*

☆Time skip☆
??: Breaking news: footballer Jorge Blanco has misted the winning goal. In the last minute he runned with the ball to an open goal with no keeper. This can be the end of his career. We will show you a fragment of this unbearable action.
??: Hey honey, don't be rude to yourself you couldn't do anything about it.

* Oh no this is what I need... her*
Me: Look I couldn't do anything about it but you could okay? If you were not there I wouldn't miss the shot. Got that?! I told you "Don't come wathing" And you did. This is not okay to me. You ruined my life. The entire one! I hate you!

* That was not what I had planned to say.*
Stephie: Oh so you say you are better of without me.
Me: No I don't.
Stephie: Yes you do. Well let's give it a try.
Me: No Stephie don't do this we are good together.
Stephie: This coming week has no 'we' after that I'll see.
*And there she goes. What am I gonna do. I mean who is going to do the dishes and who is going to wash my clothes I mean I don't even know were the power button is from that machine... Does it even have one? Oh God*