Chapter 4

☆Next morning☆
I'm walking on street because I want food. So I've buyed food and a smoothie. Strawberry. Because I like the colour of strawberries and it does taste like vacation. Iewl I sound like Rugge...
*Boom*
??: Hey watch out will ya!
Jorge: Geez calm down. You've ruined my smoothie and now it's all over you! So you should watch out grandpa!
??: Jorge?
Jorge: Tina...
Tini: It's Tini.
Jorge: I don't care.
Tini: Look I'm not gonna walk here like a half smoothie.
Jorge: *Sights*
Tini: Oh so I'm annoying you already. That's a new record.
Jorge: No you're not, little bit, kind of, yes you are... but I'm sorry.
Tini: Sure you are.
Jorge: You're suppost to be saying thank you right now.
Tini: Why it wasn't my fould.
Jorge: I know, but this guy is never saying sorry so you should say 'thank you' right now.
Tini: Ah guess what..? No.
*She walks away *
Jorge: Fine, come back. I'll give you a new T-shirt.
*She comes back*
Tini: Witch shirt?
Jorge:You can choose this one who touched my sixpack or one of the two clean ones. At home...
Tini: Clean one. Now walk to your house I will walk 5 meters behind you. So no-one will see that I walk with the one who ruined our big game.
Jorge: I hate you...

☆Time skip☆
Jorge: Well this is it... * Is said while looking at my big house... It looks like I'm a miljonair. Hey I am . Even though I lost the most important goal in my entire life.*
Tini: Wow...
Jorge: Yeah wait untill you see it from the inside. * I opened the door and the only thing you could see were dirty clothes.*
Tini: And you say I have to wear one of these?
Jorge: Yes... I do actually.

Tini: Not funny, I'm going.

Jorge: Wow wait tiny little doll, I have a clean one upstares. You can choose. One of the dirty T-shirts or one of the clean ones.

Tini: I guess you have to walk.

*I walked upstares and went searching for a shirt. No... No... No... all dirty ones. And this one? Mjah she can wear this.* * When I walked back to Tini I saw her putting my clothes on a properly pile*
Jorge: What are you doing?
Tini: Oh sorry... I... forget it. I'll give it a kick so it falls again...
Jorge: No don't! I mean... sure you can give it a kick.
Tini: * She grabs my shirt out of my hand* Thanks. *And walked away*
* Wauw... I should try to actuatly clean this mess up. NO I'm turning into a girl. Man Rugge those words you've said: " It's not about the outside" that kind of girly thing hit me like a tru- oeh mirror... Well I have to say puberty hit me like a truck either. *
Tini: Heyo I'm back!
Jorge: Heyo? Is that your new word?
Tini: Kind of... *starts to rain* No, no, no! This can't be true. Not with you. I'm going! Thanks for the shirt, but it'll get wet. Bye! *She goes away*

* That was my lucky shirt. She'll get her payback for this.*

☆Next day☆

* Bzz... bzz*

Message from Rugge:

Hey dude, are you coming to play football with me, Diego and a friend of Diego? Wait ofcourse you are. Because you are the one and only Jorge Blanco! Well dude hope you'll say yes. But secretly I know that you are going to say yes. Sia- Unforgettable

*No man, football agian? Fine*

Message to Rugge:

Fine dude but I expect something back. I want you to clean my house. Otherwise I'm not coming. And on what time 'cause I'm still laying in bed.

Message from Rugge:

Well right now actually so, take your car and come. Now.

*Mister is being bossy agian. I sometimes hate him. Most of the time*