I smiled triumphantly. I won. With a grin, I turned back to my calendar and counted the days. Nineteen days, excluding the weekends, until Christmas break. A three-week break and spending time with family. I couldn't wait.

"By the way...." I said. "What do you guys like?"

I know I was blatantly announcing to them what I would buy, but I was running out of time. Being the lazy bum I was, I thought it was fine to leave Christmas shopping until December. Don't blame me. I once made the mistake of buying Christmas presents in June. I ended up giving them away early and boy, were a lot of people mad that I didn't give them a gift on the actual day.

"Why do you want to know that?" Roger asked.

"No reason," I said innocently.

"Well, you'll find out once you go on another date, anyway," Sam said smugly.

"Hey, wait just a minute," I narrowed my eyes at him. "You lost the bet! You're out of the game!"

"Oh, it was only a silly bet," Sam said. "I'm not dropping out, especially since you still wouldn't have been my girlfriend if I won."

I fumed, but I knew he was right. I was actually thinking of getting another boy to pose as my boyfriend so I didn't have to go through with the dare. But really? He should be a man of his word. Oh, who am I to say that? My own dad broke his matrimonial vow and left our family. Paul lied, and Joey broke a promise. This wasn't that much of a deal.

"Whatever," I muttered. "And anyway, who said I'd agree?"

Joey poked my cheek. "I know you want to, Nick," he said. "Give us a chance. All of us."

He constantly poked my cheek. I slapped his hand away and crossed my arms. "Why?"

"Here," Joey shoved a notebook at me. Then, he gestured for the others to leave.

He smirked at me and left, and I, being the lucky girl that I am, got to meet each and every one of the Big Five's eyes before they left. Sam flashing me his million-dollar smile, Roger smirking and gosh, that adorable dimple, Eric shot me a glance, but nothing else, and Alex gave me a tap on the shoulder with a mischievous smile on his face.

Once they all left, I looked down at the notebook. I turned to the first page and frowned.

Saturday, week one: Joey
Plans: up to Joey
Dressing: bundle up tight! :)
Time: 2:00 PM
Location: I'll pick you at your house

I turned the page and saw something similar:

Sunday, week one: Roger
Plans: you'll see
Dressing: dress up warmly. It's outdoors ;)
Time: noon
Location: pick you up at ur place

What the actual heck? Did they really get me a schedule to meet up with each and every one of them? Did they think I'd go with it, especially when I had to do my homework on Saturdays? Oh, and my precious Sundays! I wouldn't get to hang out with Maggie and Emma with this freaking schedule!

No, there was no way I would ever agree to this. Over my dead body.

****

"Where are we going?" I asked Joey, sighing with frustration. Joey came to pick me up and me being me, I couldn't refuse. I wasn't like Emma, who couldn't say no, but what can a girl say when five hot guys want to go out on a date with her?

"Some place special," Joey said.

"Wait," I looked at him and pondered for a second. He was all bundled up, wearing a thick winter sweater my mom knit for him. His gloves were in his pocket and he wore a winter hat, which fit on his head quite snuggly. His pants were thick and he had some winter boots on.