It Only Takes Once (Chapter 18)

Start from the beginning

Lord knows I had to have my daily dose of her; rather it was listening to her music, watching one of her movies or commercials, or even wearing her perfume or an outfit inspired by her. I had to have it at all costs.

"Baby hurry up!" I called to Khadarious. We were supposed to leave for my yoga class thirty minutes ago but his ass been on that stupid ass video game with Devin all damn day.

"Ten more minutes bae!" He yelled. I took a deep breath before putting my purse down on the kitchen table and marching to the theater.

I didn't say a word, I simply walked over to the game console, unplugged the game and stood in front of the big ass screen, daring one of them to try me.

"Really Shakayln?" Devin asked with a stank look on his face.

"Yes Nigga, now get your ass up and get the hell out so I can go to this damn yoga class." I said mugging him.

"Shakayln I don't know who the hell you think you're talking to but-" Devin said before Khadarious cut him off by elbowing him in his side and giving him the look. "Nah, fuck that! She been punking my ass out all fucking week and I'm tired of it!" Devin said looking like he was about to start crying.

"Man suck that shit up, she's pregnant, she can't help it. It's them damn hormones!" Khadarious said patting his shoulder.

"All I know is, I better be at this damn yoga class on time or else!" I said before rolling my eyes and marching back to the kitchen to pick up my purse.

"You mad at me?" Khadarious asked coming into the kitchen and trapping me against the counter.

"Move Khadarious." I said pushing at his chest but he wouldn't budge. His ugly ass always trying to use his strength against me and shit.

"Nope!" He said leaning down and kissing my neck before trailing kisses to my spot behind my ear.

"Khadarious, we're gonna be late." I said against his lips when he lifted me up on the counter.

"I know." He said before biting down on my lower lip and deepening the kiss making me wrap my legs around his waist.

"I love you Khadarious." I moaned into his mouth when he started rubbing my jewel through the fabric of my exercise tights.

"I love you too baby" He said kissing my forehead before pulling away from my body.

"Why'd you stop!" I whined trying to pull him closer to me. As soon as I got the last word out of my mouth Devin hungry ass came in the kitchen with a bag of chips in his hand. Now I see why he stopped.

"I'll be down in a minute guys I have to go pee." I lied before going back upstairs to clean myself up and change pants and underwear.

"Devin you been touching my girl like this?" Khadarious asked mugging him while we were in the middle of one of the stances. Khadarious was behind me holding my waist, while I was bent over stretching.

"Well I mean, you weren't here and she asked me to come, I ain't want to, but I ain't really have a choice and she didn't have no partner or nothing so I felt bad. So um yeah, I guess I was touching her, but it's no bug deal. I didn't get hard or no shit like that. I mean Shak is like a little sister to me. Yeah she got a cute face, big juicy titties, and a real fat ass but that don't mean nothing. Shoots, she pregnant, I don't so pregnant chicks. I wasn't even gonna come to this class. She made me do it though. I swear to God!" Devin rambled on nervously.

"Devin! Do not be scared of him! He is not about that life." I said shaking my head.

"Yes I am, shit nigga you must not know about me." Khadarious said bucking at me.