-Sakura For a Day-

"Vivian!" called my beloved sister. "Yes?" I questioned. "Did you take my shirt?" she asked. "Was it pink?" I asked. "Yes" she said. "Then no" I said. She huffed. I sighed and looked at my pink hair in the mirror. The only reason I haven't dyed it black yet was because mom said I had to wait until my eighteenth birthday. I then noticed something in my mirror. Something....pink. I turned towards my bed and saw Sakura's pink shirt. "Hey Blossom! Found your shirt!" I said. Sakura came into my room. "My shirt! And stop calling me that" she said. "Not gonna happen," I said. "Hey since you borrowed my shirt can I ask a favor from you?" she asked. "Um I didn't borrow your shirt and what is it?" I said. "Well you had it and I was kinda wondering if you could pretend to be me at school tomorrow," she asked. "No" I said. "What?! Why not?" she asked. "because it won't work," I said. "What do you mean it won't work? We are identical twins! NOBODY can tell the difference between us! Besides you're homeschooled so nobody besides our parents know I have a twin anyway." she explained. "Gee thanks for basically saying I don't exist,"I said. "Please Vivian" she said. I sighed. "Why are you skipping school," I asked. "The mall is having a sale on makeup so, Ino, Karin and I plan to go early before the line gets too long," Sakura explained. I sighed. Figures she would skip school for makeup. "Fine I'll do it. What do I have to do?" I asked. She handed me her schedule. "Here this is my schedule. Just try to avoid people. Make sure you dress cute and don't embarrass me," she said. I nodded. She headed out the door then stopped. "Oh and Vivian.... make sure you stay away from a guy named Sasuke... okay?" The way she said it seemed more like a demand instead of a question. "okay?" I said confused. "Great!" she exclaimed happily. I sighed as she left and plopped on my bed. I looked at Sakura's schedule and my eyes went wide. She had all HONORS classes. I sighed again. I haven't been to a public school since elementary school.... I forget how it's like.

~~~~~~~In the morning~~~~~~~~

I was woken up by the sound of an alarm. It was Sakura's alarm and it read public school students wake up at 6:45am. I groaned and got ready. I hoped out the shower and noticed on my bed a pair of clothes were laid out for me. It was a dark pink skirt with a white shirt and striped pink and white knee high socks. I laughed. Oh Blossom do you really believe I would wear pink? I looked through my closet and pulled out the actual outfit I was gonna wear. (The Pic)

 (The Pic)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At School~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked up at the school in awe. It was so huge. So this was the high school my sister went to, Konoha High. As I entered, I felt as though I was getting stared at by someone. But it wasn't just someone it was everyone. They were giving me weird looks as though I were an alien or something. Just try avoid people. "HEY SAKURA!!" yelled a voice. I kept walking. I was finally stopped by a blonde boy. "Hey Sakura didn't you hear me calling you" the blonde boy questioned. Oh right! I'm Sakura.... I'll have to get used to that. "Oh sorry... I didn't hear you," I said. Oh gosh this feels like I have amnesia. I don't know anyone but they all know me. "Yeah anyway what are you wearing? I never in my life have I ever seen you not wear pink. Are you dying?" he questioned. My smile twitched. "N-no I'm not dying! I just thought this outfit was cute that's all" I said. "Hey Naruto!" called a voice. That's when a black haired and highly attractive guy walked up to the blonde that I presumed to be Naruto. He had strange hair. "Oh hey Sasuke," Naruto said. Uh-oh so this is Sasuke I better walk away. That's when Sasuke noticed me staring. "No goodmorning?" Sasuke questioned. "Oh! Uh Goodmorning" I said. He gave me a confused looked then he looked down at my closed and got an even more confused look. He was about to say something but I cut him off. "Anyway you guys I'll see you later I'm going to class," I said before walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally found my class minutes before the late bell. I sat in the back of the classroom. I really hoped there wasn't any assigned seats. That's when the teacher walked in as did Sasuke and Naruto. "I will now be taking attendance" the teacher said. I looked out the window. This class had such a nice view. "Sakura Haruno" said a voice. "Present!" I said. The class snickered. "Well at least someone is enthusiastic in the morning," the teacher said. I felt embarrassed. I guess they don't say present in high school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Class ended and I was about to gather my things when that Sasuke guy walked up to me. Like GEEZ! How am I supposed to stay away from him if he keeps talking to me. "Hey Sakura I heard from Naruto you're dying?" he questioned. I facepalmed. "No I am not dying. I just didn't want to wear pink today," I explained. "Oh? And I'm guessing you didn't want to sit by me in class either today?" he questioned. Oh shit was I supposed to sit next to him. Is that something Sakura normally does? I let out an embarrassed laugh. "eh...sorry I forgot" I said. He gave me a confused look. "Anyway Sasuke I have to get to class" I said. "By the way since when did you start calling me Sasuke? You always called me Sasuke-kun " he said. GEEZ! Why does this guy have so many questions. "Do you prefer that?" I asked. He thought for a second then said, "no.... Sasuke's fine." "Good then I'll be going" I said leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lunch Time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gosh being Sakura SUCKS! Like she is lead in almost everything she does. She's lead singer in chorus, she's top of her class, she's head cheerleader, she's top fangirl and more. I sighed and walked into the cafeteria. If there was one thing I learned it was never eat school food. No matter what school you go to. I saw Naruto and sat next to him. "Sakura? You're sitting next to me?" he questioned. I shrugged. "Why not?" I said. He had immediate hearts in his eyes. Oh so Naruto likes Sakura? Interesting. That's when Sasuke walked up to Naruto and I. "Hey Sakura can I talk to you for a second?" he questioned. All this guy ever does is talk like SHUT UP! "Sure" I said. I walked up to him. "Sakura I noticed that you are totally different today. You're not your usual annoying fangirlish self," he said. Did he just insult my sister? "And the new you is kinda hot and I know I broke up with you, but I wanted to know if you wanted to go back out," he asked. This arrogant son of a bitch! Is he the reason I had to stay up and listen to Sakura's problems while she cried and ate ice cream AND DIDN'T SHARE! Plus he insulted her just now.

*SLAP*

The cafeteria got silent. "Do you know how arrogant you sound. I would never date you EVER!" I said before walking away.

Sasuke POV
Naruto ran up to me. "Hey man what happened?" he asked. "Nothing... I was just getting back together with her," I said. "But that's normal. You guys always break up then get back together," he said. "I know," I said. "Then why would she hit you Sakura would never hit you," he said. That's true....

'Sakura' would never hit me....