"Has anyone ever told you that you're annoying in the morning?" I retaliate. I lay back down and snuggle in my covers.

"Well, I'm going to go get some food for us, be back soon." He says finally, leaving the hallway. I soon hear my front door close, meaning he's gone. I crack open my eyes and stare at my ceiling, reality finally coming back to me.

Harry's gone. He left me. I'm alone. Tears start pricking my eyes at the thought, and I'm tempted to throw off my covers, and catch the next plane to England. Just so I can push Harry against the wall, ask him what the heck is wrong with him, and then give in to his smile, ventually ending in us kissing.

Doesn,'t sound too bad, but he made it pretty clear that we should probably stay away from each other for awhile. I should really be staying away from Hunter, since there are rumors about him. I haven't talked to Alex, from the movie, since the rumors about him and I started up. My phone vibrates on my dresser and I sigh and throw my covers off.

"Got to go into work :( I'll come by later tonight or tomorrow." A text from Hunter reads. I sigh and set my phone down instead of replying. It was probably a really bad idea to have him sleep on my couch last night, with all these rumors flying around, but it was nice to have someone to talk to.

I really should call Alana and tell her what happened, but it's kind of embarassing. Her and Niall are happy as ever, and I don't want to interfere with the drama with Harry. I almost want to laugh at how screwed up my life has become. In a few days I have to go back to shooting the movie, back to being out under the spotlight, back to being judged by anyone who lays an eye one me.

Before I could start crying over my life again, my phone vibrates again, this time, with a call. I answer it without looking at the Caller I.D., a small piece of me hoping that I;ll hear Harry's voice on the other end, begging me to come back.

"Hello?" I say, my voice shaking.

"Presley?" The voice says and I almost fall to my knees. It's been so long since I heard this voice.

"Alexander." I say, a smile breaking on my lips.

"I'm coming over, like right now." He says and I almost want to cry out of joy.

***

By the time I had showered and got dressed, exactly twenty minutes had passed since my phone call with Alexander. I anxiously pace in front of my door, waiting for a knock to sound. When it finally does, I'm scrambling, fixing my clothes, and running fingers through my hair, before I pull the door open, only to be swept up in the arms of my best friend.

"Presley." Alexander says into my hair.

"Alexander." I say.

**************************************************************************************************

wHAT? WHAT AM I DOING TO YOU GUYS? Hahaha I really missed Alexander okay, don't hate me.

 That was a fast update because I've been taking forever lately!

WOW. I got some threatening messages over the lest chapter. That was scary. I need more comments because I haven't been getting very many.

Anyway, lots of comments= faster updates! :)

Btw this story is almost over, and when it's over I'm posting my Niall story!

Sorry for spelling errors! I'll go back and edit!