Chapter Thirteen

"Mabel?What did you say?"Pacifica asked,her gaze softening.
"Nothing!"Dipper said,and sighed."Look,I'm sorry.But your going to need to give me the briefcase."
Plan A had failed,so now he needed to do Plan B.Dipper fed Pacifica the (sort of ) lies about the briefcase belonging to Ford,which was his favorite briefcase.
"But there's this wicked dice inside,if you roll it,ANYTHING can happen!"ranted a paranoid Pacifica.
"Oh,um,about that...it's actually my Great Uncle Ford's and he's planning to get rid of it."
"Well-"Pacifica handed him the briefcase."-that nerdy old man will probably know what to do with it."
Dipper smiled."Thanks,Paz."
She grumbled."I thought I told you to never call me that again!"Pacifica looked at Dipper's eyes."And why are your eyes maroon and....slited?"
"Uh....."Think Dipper,think!"Contact lenses for the party?"
"You've got a weird sense of style,Mabel Pines."
Dipper's eyes swapped to blue."You've got dazzling sense of style,Miss Northwest."
Pacifica gave a squeal and backed away."Your eyes....they switched to blue!"
'Dipper' rolled his eyes."They're not even my eyes.But soon....I will get your demon out of you....oh sweet Llama....we didn't always agree,but she was powerful."
Pacifica held out a wooden cross."Mabel,I've seen weird things in this town.I think your being possessed by a demon.....thankfully I know exorcism."She murmured words of foreign language.
'Dipper' slapped the cross out of her hand."I'm not Mabel!"
What the heck?!Dipper asked himself.I didn't want to say all that stuff,it's like someone's controlling me....
"Who are you then?"she asked,clearly terrified.
Dipper was able to gain control of his body for a small period of time."I-I'm not Mabel,Pacifica!"His eyes flickered back to maroon."He's not,either!"
    Pacifica still heard Mabel's sweet voice,but the tone sounded different....like someone nervous,paranoid,and probably really sweaty.
   "Who-who are you then?"she asked,her voice shaking,picking up the cross again.
  "It's me!Dipper!"the eyes swapped back to blue before he could say anything else.
"Enough!"'Dipper' shouted."Ugh,stupid kid....ruining my plans."
Pacifica murmured no more words.She threw the cross at 'Dipper' and tackled him on the ground.He smirked and ripped out a piece of her blond hair.Pacifica gave a shriek of pain.
"Who are you?What have you done with....Mabel and Dipper?"she asked,blood streaming down her mouth.
"Who?I'm Pine Tree,young lady."the blue eyes seemed to glow.
"Pine Tree?"Pacifica scoffed."What kind of name is that?"
Pine Tree rolled his eyes."A great name,one of power and respect."
"I don't care who you are,whether your name is Pine Tree or Dipper,I want you to get out of Mabel's body,NOW!"her voice glowered with anger as she gritted her teeth.
"I don't follow orders."he scoffed,and Pacifica earned a punch in the cheek.
Pssss....!Paz!It's me,Mabel!,whispered the girl's cheery voice in her head.
What?How are you-?she asked,while punching and kicking Pine Tree,trying to get his hands off the briefcase.
That's not important!I'm here,in the backstage,but you can't see me!I'm a ghost now!Mabel told her,the tone urgent and scared.
Wha-are you possessed?Pacifica asked in her mind.
Yeah-sorta.But you gotta listen to me!The key to defeating Pine Tree is that he's in my body,so he has my weaknesses!My weaknesses are that I'm very ticklish,and my knees are sorta my Achilles heels.
Pacifica thought about this and smirked."Game over,Pine Tree."She reached over and kicked his knees.Hard.
"Ow!"for the next few seconds,his eyes flickered between maroon and blue,one voice normal and the other inhuman.
"Sorry Mabel."she whispered,and tickled her body everywhere.Pine Tree/Dipper gave a high pitched laugh and rolled on the ground.
     "Uh,uh....what is this feeling?"Pine Tree fell on the floor,face first.He gave loud moans as Pacifica smirked.
"Out of energy,aye?"she asked.
"Body....shutting down...."Pine Tree said,then made the smallest of grins."I'll see you soon,Pacifica.Remember....we'll be watching....."
We'll be watching.
     Pine Tree shut his eyes.He opened his eyes,which were the maroon shade they had been earlier.
"You need some explaining to do,Dipper Pines."Pacifica looked at the boy trapped in his sister's body.She held her hand,which Dipper held to get up.
      "Ok,ok....it all started a few days ago...."Dipper told Pacifica about his pains,his transformation,and the real reason he came to Gravity Falls.
      "So...you've been lying.Your...a demon now?"Pacifica said,dumbfounded.
He blushed."Yeah.Look,I'll leave Mabel's body now,so you can see my true form,but don't be scared."
Dipper left Mabel's body,her eyes turning back normal.Pacifica gasped at the floating triangle demon (who she used to know as Dipper.)
        "Is it as bad as it looks?"he asked.
        She nodded."It is."