Chapter Four

Dipper had just finished explaining and telling Mabel his conversation with Ford.As he finished,he was greeted by the sight of Mabel's burning glare.
"Bro,why didn't you tell me?"she asked,her glare burning as bright as ever.God,that girl really was a shooting star.Her body seemed to give off a powerful,angry glow.
"I thought-I thought....you'd be afraid of me....I'm already scared of myself."he looked down at his hands in fear.
"When would I be afraid of my own brother?Your acting like Ford!"she punched him in the shoulder,the two of them gave a forced,uneasy laugh.Mabel didn't like to admit it,but she was slowly getting afraid of Dipper-especially in the morning,when he called her 'Shooting Star'.
"So...have you ever thought about how we're going to leave Piedmont.I mean,with strict Aunt Silvia here,there's no way we could leave the house!She'd call the police and Mom and Dad'll find out and we'll never be able to go to Gravity Falls ever again!"Mabel said,scratching her head.
Dipper gave a confident smile."Don't worry sister.I've got a plan."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ready?"he asked.Mabel held onto the memory gun,her finger on the trigger.
        "Ready."she replied with a confident smile,her eyes gleaming with excitement.
        -Thirty Minutes Later-
        "Aunt Silvia!"Mabel said quiet loudly,tapping on the older woman's shoulder.The aunt of the twins gave a groan and a glare at Mabel.
          "Can't you see I'm sleeping!"she shouted,another wine bottle knocking over."You know,I can ground you,eh?"
          "I've got a surprise for you!"she said,tugging Silvia's flabby skin on her left arm."C'mon!"
           She raised an eyebrow,but Silvia said nothing."Alright,make it quick!If it's one of your dreaded glitter cookies,I swear you'll never see the light of day again."
           The younger girl giggled."I promise,it's no glitter cookie."
           Mabel led Silvia into the bathroom,and insisted she wore a blindfold.Silvia reluctantly agreed(only because she wasn't able to get her to shut up!).As they entered,Mabel gave a quiet,silent nod to her brother,who hid behind the shower curtain.Dipper nodded back.
           "Hurry up girl!I haven't got all day!"the aunt grunted.
            "Ok...."Mabel settled her gun to 'Silvia Pines'.As she held her gun up,Mabel realized that Silvia didn't deserve this.Yeah,she was a horrible aunt,she yelled at them,verbally abused them,and was a raging alcoholic,but she didn't deserve to have her memory wiped.She never hit or physically abused them-and she was an alcoholic because her husband had died in a car crash years ago.Silvia didn't particularly like Mabel and Dipper,but she didn't exactly hate them.
                "Hurry Up!"Dipper whispered as loud as he could.The memory gun quivered in Mabel's hand.She gave a sigh.
                 "I'm sorry."
                  She pulled the trigger,and a blast of blue light hit Silvia's mind.Her face showed no emotion.Mabel took off the blindfold,and the older lady stared at her with blank eyes.
                   "Who are you?"Silvia asked,expression blank as well.Mabel looked at her in the eyes.
                   "It dosen't matter now.I'm sorry."she hugged her aunt,surprise filling Silvia's face.
                   "W-what are you sorry for?"she stumbled in her words.
                    "Stay here."Mabel gave her a light kiss on the cheek,and headed into the kitchen with Dipper.They found Silvia's purse,typed in the passcode,and went to the texting messages.
                     "What should we text them?"Mabel asked,'them' meaning their mom and dad.
                     "Tell them that Aunt Silvia has lost her memory due to her age,and Grunkle Stan is going back to Gravity Falls to take care of us when their on vacation."
                      Mabel texted:Dear Mom and Dad,this is Mabel.Aunt Silvia has lost her memory,and Grunkle Stan says he'll take care of us in Gravity Falls...he'll be picking us up in an hour.Have fun on your vacation,love you guys!
Ps:he says he'll send Silvia to the hospital.
                       "So....are we really going to ask Stan to pick us up?"Mabel asked.
                        "Yeah....call him.Right now."Dipper said."I need to go to the restroom right now......"He stumbled off to the restroom,hand clutching his stomach.
                        Mabel dialed their great uncle's number.She whistled impatiently as the phone was ringing.
                        Finally,a gruff voice spoke."Hello.This is Stan Pines."
                        Dipper gave a yelp in the background.He clearly sounded like he was in pain.
                        "Hey Grunkle Stan.This is Mabel.I need a ride to Gravity Falls,ASAP!I'm at Aunt Silvia's home."
                        "What's the matter,pumpkin?"Stan asked with deep concern.
                        "No time to explain!You need to come here,now!"she hung up then rang to the restroom,to check on her brother.
                        Mabel was greeted by a shocking sight.