Chapter Eight

"How-how'd you get here?"Mabel asked her inner demon,her voice quivering like the breeze.
"That's not important!"The shooting star demon punched her in the shoulder,but not like the playful way she and Dipper did to each other."I reckon Pine Tree has told you about me?"
"Y-your my inner demon right?"
If she had a mouth,the demon would smile."Yes I am!"she tipped her top hat."Shooting Star,at your service."
"What are you doing here?!"Mabel asked her,her fists loosing a bit.
"Gah Mabel,loosen up!Stop asking me all those questions....after all,isn't that a bit like your brother?You don't want to be like him!You want to be like me,fun me!"Shooting Star replied,her hands up in the air.
"No-no!I don't want to be like-like you!"Mabel backed up."I haven't even known you for an hour,but I can tell your evil!"
"Are you evil?I'm basically you,and your not evil,so that makes me not evil."Shooting Star spun around Mabel."The point is kid,your brother dosen't have much time left."
"What d-"Mabel started saying,but Shooting Star pressed a finger against Mabel's lips.
"Uh,uh,uh.No more questions!No need to be skeptical here!"she said."I mean,your brother dosen't have more time left,y'see.The more he acts like a demon,thinks like one,gets deep into the dark side,then Pine Tree gets stronger.And I'll get stronger too,as I get you out of the way!"The female demon cackled.
"I'll stop you!And that Pine Tree fella!"Mabel pointed an accusing finger at her inner demon,who shrugged it off.
"Only if you can catch me!"Shooting Star disappeared into the mirror,gone.
Mabel stood there,just looking at the mirror in fear.Her face was pale,and her whole body was shaking.
-Time Skip-
"Whoa,are you okay?"Stan asked Mabel."You look like you've seen a ghost!"
"I've seen two before."said Dipper."Two that possessed Mabel."
"Eh,it's nothing."Mabel sat in her seat,waiting for her great uncle to drive the car again.She was still a bit traumatized by her experiences with Shooting Star.
An idea sparked in her head."Hey Dipper,now that your a demon......you can possess bodies,right?"
"Y-yeah,I guess.But only if I make a deal."he said."Why would I want to do that?"
What?Why did I ask Dipper that?Mabel asked herself.It was like I was against my own will.
"Don't you want a mortal body again?"Mabel asked him,her voice sounding like.....like Shooting Star!Was the demon behind this?
"Of course-but I want my mortal body back again."he said,looking at his sister quizzically."Your acting quite odd,y'know."
                          "Uh..."Mabel snapped back to reality,the voice no longer controlling her."I didn't know why I said that."
                          "I guess your curious.I am too,about these strange new powers."Dipper flicked another red flame in his palm.
"Well,I guess I was."Mabel said,the lie feeling as cold as ice.
-Time Skip-
"Mabel!Mabel,wake up!"she woke to the sounds of her great uncle's voice.
"We're here!We're at Gravity Falls Mabel!"Dipper said to her."C'mon,we need to tell Ford about this and fix this as fast as we can!"
"Alright."The female twin got out of the car,slamming the car door.She was excited,yet a bit terrified.....what new dangers awaited them.
                             As they headed towards the Mystery Shack,Mabel swore she heard a whisper.
                             I'll be watching.....Remember Pines,there are eyes EVERYWHERE.

                            Everywhere.
                            Hey guys Nessa here!Just a quick update,I'll be updating this story at least once a week.I swear I will actually finish this fanfic.I might even write a sequel maybe when I'm done.I'll think about it.To all those readers out there,could you do me a favor?Could you comment what you think about this story,and some things that you might think should change (I already have the whole plot done so no more ideas sorry.And I know there are some spelling errors.).Thanks Wattpaders!
-Nessa