Chapter Six

All was quiet in the night,except for the sound of Silvia's heavy snores.Grunkle Stan was driving the twins to Gravity Falls;it had already been twelve minutes since he started driving.
"Well,we're here!The hospital."Stan said,parking the car.He opened the back car door and got Silvia out,carrying the younger woman in his arms."You kids stay here."When Dipper was distracted,Stan whispered in Mabel's ear,"Take care of your brother....his condition is pretty bad....I don't want him going insane,hurting you or hurting himself.Got it?"
Mabel mustered her best serious tone of her voice."Got it."
Stan nodded grimly and headed off,Silvia in his arms.While he walked off,Mabel looked out the car window till she couldn't see even a small black dot in the distance.
"So....."Dipper looked at Mabel."I mean this is no vacation,we need to find a cure for me,but.....I did miss that crazy town."
Mabel snorted."You missed crazy Wendy."
Dipper rolled his one eye,pictures of his old crush randomly appearing around him,them disappearing."You know I'm over her,Mabel."
Mabel gave a high pitched whistled."Really...who are you crushing on now?"
A small red flame burned in his hand."No one...."
"Well....crushes suck....I don't think I'll try having any winter romances this time."Mabel said.Pictures of Mabel's old crushes flashed around her,Dipper using his newfound magic.They disappeared,then Mabel gave a sigh.
Dipper put a reassuring hand on Mabel's shoulder."Don't worry,you'll find the perfect guy one day...all you have to do is wait."
"Eh...I'll try a new goal this time......one less selfish....helping turn my brother back to a human."Mabel said,she could barely bring her eyes up to stare at her brother.She was still shaken by his new form.....but even worse by his crazy ramblings.Calling her Shooting Star in the morning,talking about tricking mortals into making deals,and his laugh......
The laugh scared Mabel the most....he sounded so much like Bill.Bill.
Could he be behind this?,Mabel wondered,looking out the window.The darkness of the night gave her the chills,the cool wind giving her goosebumps.
"Your not selfish,Mabel."said Dipper,breaking the silence."You just wanted happiness."
Mabel tugged the collar of her watermelon sweater-her second favorite sweater."I....summer romances were stupid....."
Dipper snorted."They sure were."The pictures of the crushes were back again,this time all of them slowly burning into flames.
"Hey,your supposed to make me feel better!"Mabel punched Dipper.They both laughed with glee.
"Who said that?"her brother said mischievously.His one eye sparkled.
Dipper looked out the car window,seeing Stan coming back."He's back."He told Mabel.
Stan opened the car door,sitting down,"Good news.Your mother and father both are okay with me taking you to Gravity Falls...though your dad is deeply depressed to hear about Silvia losing her memory-"Mabel flinched a bit-Silvia was her dad's sister.They were once close as Dipper and Mabel,Stan and Ford,but things got between them.Silvia had lost all her memories when Mabel shot her with the memory gun,including the memories of her and Mabel's dad...when they were children,the tender,sweet memories of childhood-all gone.
Mabel looked down at her hands in regret and fear."What have I done?!"
Stan looked back at Mabel,sadly smiling."Mabel-you had to shoot her with the memory gun...it was the only way...."
Mabel thought and thought about it....did she really need to shoot Silvia with the memory gun?She could've tried to reason with her-No,that wouldn't work....there would be no way Silvia would let her and Dipper go.
Dipper realized Mabel was sad,so he snapped his fingers.Magically,a pug sundae appeared.
Mabel did feel a little better-but she still felt regretful about what she had done.If there was a way,Mabel would try to get Silvia's memory back.
"Thanks Dip."She said,smiling as the sundae and spoon floated towards her.
"No problem...I guess being a demon isn't so bad."he said.
While Mabel was eating her sundae,Stan asked Dipper,"So...how's it like being a demon?"
"Well...it's got it's ups and downs."He replied,pictures of his human self appearing around him.
"Don't worry kid,we'll try our best to get your body back."Stan reassuringly said.
"Thanks Grunkle Stan."
The twins' great uncle smiled."No need to thank me....you guys saved me numerous times...."
Dipper smiled."That's what we do for each other."
Mabel broke into the conversation."So...was it fun going to the Arctic Ocean with Fordsy?"
Stan rolled his eyes."Well,it did give us some bonding time together...I showed Ford all the new technology and things...he thinks it's all just a big pile of crap.We didn't see any anomalies....just this HUGE squid."
Mabel nodded,listening.She had finished her sundae already,so Dipper snapped his fingers,the empty bowl and spoon disappearing in thin air.
"Hey guys....this isn't exactly a road trip...but who wants to sing some songs?"Mabel gave a grin.Dipper slapped his hand on his eye.
"Good idea Mabel!Choose a song."Stan said."Dang it!I can't connect to the radio....."
Mabel gave a truly evil grin at Dipper."Say...could you be our radio?"
"Even though I'm an all powerful demon now,that doesn't mean I can do everything."he said.
"I can tell your lying."Mabel grin expanded."I'll make a deal with you.....you be our radio,our karaoke,.....I'll buy you a hundred mystery novels."
"I can do that myself."Dipper said smugly,a hundred mystery novels surrounding him.
"Well....then I will tell Ford about that song you sing in the shower."Mabel's Cheshire grin expanded twice the size than before.
"Fine!But a deal's a deal,break your side,you'll pay for this Mabel!"Dipper brought out his hand,which burned with red flames,and Mabel shook it.
"So...where's our radio?"Stan asked mischievously.Dipper grumbled,lyrics appeared on his eye and music blasted around the car.
"Hmm...I choose the song...Disco Girl."Mabel said,eyeing Dipper,who flinched a bit,trying to hold back a fangirl scream.
"I like this song."Mabel said,winking at Stan in the window."This is the song Dipper always sings in the shower."
Dipper sighed."Why did I agree to this......"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Disco Girl!Coming through!That girl is-"Mabel sang.
"-you!"Stan laughed.He was really enjoying this sing along with his niece.
"C'mon Dipper!Join us!"Mabel pleaded as music blared in the background.
Dipper rolled his one eye,as Mabel shouted over the loud music,"You don't want to miss the fun!"
"Fine."He said,the music blared louder and lyrics appeared on Dipper's eye.
"Disco Girl!Coming through...."Dipper whispered kind of quietly.
"C'mon sing it louder!"Mabel urged.
"That girl is...."Stan sang,and Dipper broke in unexpectedly.
"YOUUUUUUUUUU!"Dipper sang as loud as he could.All of them laughed,singing the chorus for the last time.
"Disco Girl,Coming through......"