Soonhao-Longer

Minghao POV

I didn't usually feel like this, but now that I am I can't understand it. I gazed at his movements as they were somewhat graceful yet sharp. God damn.

I instantly covered my mouth even though I didn't even say that out loud. I heard him asking us if we had questions and looked down. In the corner of my eye he was coming my way as the other members went to start memorizing what he taught.

"I hope it's not too late for them to memorize, Show Champion is next week,", he sighed and drank from his water. I watch a drop of water run down his neck and into his shirt, he noticed me looking at his collarbone and I felt my palms sweat.

"Er, um yeah, I hope they um, uh-", I forgot what we were talking about and flustered because of how he was looking at me. Like it was amusing that I am in this state.

"Hm?", he asked confused and smiled, I love it when he smiles.

One second I was staring at his lips, the next I was connected to them. What the hell? I pulled away and widened my eyes when I realized I just instinctively kissed him.

I looked at the other members and sighed in relief when none of them were facing us or saw.

I got up and stumbled out the studio, tears were pouring out of my eyes but I didn't stop them. I just want to be alone.

I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I didn't think about how long I was crying for but after what felt like ten minutes I felt my shirt getting drenched.

"Aishh, I'm such a crybaby,", I whispered and started feeling humiliated again. I rested my head on the wall and tried to think of what I will say when I face him again. My stomach turned in anxiety.

"Minghao?", I shuddered when I heard Soonyoung's voice on the other side of the door. I didn't want to answer but I don't have a choice.

"Y-yes?", I said as naturally as possible, except it didn't work. Even I would know I was crying if I heard that voice.

"Can I, come in?", he asked and I took a deep breath before unlocking the door but going back on the floor where I was getting wet from my tears. I felt him sit next to me but he didn't say anything. And the silence was the worst of all.

"I wanted it to be longer,", I heard him mumble and looked at him. Soonyoung glanced back at me and smiled slightly with a blush on his face.

"Huh?"

"The kiss, I wanted it to be longer,", it took me a second for his words to sink in and I gulped and looked away im embarrassment.

His hand softly turned my head to his direction and I met his lips again. But this time it was longer.

You can hate me for taking long to update(∩∩)
But I swear i will update again either today or tomorrow

-author-nim