Soonseok

Seokmin POV

"Yah Seokmin-ah, go check on Soonyoung at the dorm,", Seuncheol hyung ordered me to go back to where Soonyoung was resting because he had a fever. If only he hadn't gotten too close to that cute yet sick fan at the fan meeting, then he wouldn't be sick. (A/N aka me...i was the fangirl he got too close with ;*)

I got jealous when he hugged her and wanted to push her off, but that would be too much. I opened the door to the dorm that currently looked like a garbage can, and slowly walked into the performance units room.

I opened the door to Soonyoung dancing to Sherlock from SHINee.

"Yah , Soonyoung, you should be resting!", I scolded him and he chuckled. I turned down the music and threw his dirty tissues away. I was about to get his medicine, but didn't see the bottle.

"Soonyoung, where is your medicine?", I asked and he blinked twice before doing a cute hiccup. Aigoo, what is wrong with him?

"I *hic* dunno! I swear *hic* I can't find it anywhere, hehehe,", he fell on his bed and continued to hiccup and giggle.

That's when I saw it.

The empty medicine bottle on the floor.

"S-Soonyoung! You drank the whole thing?!".

"No~I didn't! I just *hic* took a long sip *hic*!", he said and started looking at his pinky finger weirdly.

"I swear I just found this finger now, where is your eomma little baby?", he asked the small finger and I looked at him strangely.

"Okay, Soonyoung stay right there, okay?", I left the room and called Jeonghan hyung quickly.

"Hello-"

"He's gone crazy! He literally drank the whole bottle of medicine hyung! He is questioning his pinkie finger where it's mom is!!!".

"Omo, just give him some water and try to get him worn out, he will fall asleep just like that,", he assured and I hung up after thanking him.

I walked into Soonyoung's room and saw that he was rubbing his nose on his dresser.

"Aishh, he has serious problems,", I mumbled to myself. Try to get him worn out.

"Yah! Let's go outside!", I told him and he laughed and followed me out to the park. When we got to the field in the playground, I decided to make him run.

"Okay Soonyoung, I dare you to run to that tree and back! Ready,", he went in a prepared position,"set, go!".

He sprinted toward the tree, almost falling twice, and ran straight into it. I winced at how painful it looked to hit his head on the branch but surprisingly he got up again and sprinted back like nothing happened.

"Did you see how *hic* fast I went?!", he gloated loudly and I gasped at his scraped head. Some blood was dripping down from it.

"Oh my, doesn't your head hurt?", I asked but he shook his head no. How much medicine did he drink to not feel pain?

I took his arm and pinched it as hard as I could and he just blankly stared at me. I kicked his shin and he still stood there like I didn't just hurt him.

My eyes widened and I sighed and went back home to treat his cut. I gave him water like Jeonghan told me to and he kept spilling on himself. I ended up giving him a straw.

"Seokmin-ah!", he called and I looked back at his cute face.
"Hmm?".

"Here! I have an extra straw! You can share the drink like they do in the dramas!", he said quickly and I started feeling a blush appearing on my face.

"W-what?"

He ran up to me and pulled me on the chair across from him. He sat forward and told me to do the same, then he put the glass of water in between us and placed two straws in it.

"Drink!", he said happily and started drinking like it was a milkshake. I shrugged and drank from my straw but I stared at Soonyoung's face since he was occupied. He really is adorable~

We both finished the water and Soonyoung looked a little more sober. I noticed that I was still staring at him and now he was looking back into my eyes.

Soonyoung started leaning forward and I let my instincts take place and leaned to him. I shut my eyes and anticipated the moment. And that moment happened as I thought.

I felt his sweet pair of lips connect to mine and I immediately felt fireworks everywhere inside me. We stayed like that for a while till we minded the fact we weren't breathing for the past minute.

I seperated our lips and panted for air. Soonyoung stood there still not breathing and I started to worry.

"Soonyoung?", I said with concernand realized his lips were getting blue. I reached out to make him breathe but he fell from his seat to the floor.

"You fainted?!", I screamed and carried him to his bed. He started breathing again while unconscious and I was relieved.

I sat by his bed for an hour and waited for him to wake up. After a while, he sat up and looked confused as ever.

"Um, you kinda fainted earlier, so I carried you here,", I said faintly and Soonyoung stared at me for a few seconds before becoming the same color as a beet.

"O-oh, thank you, uh, S-seokmin. Hehe, he, um I am going to s-sleep,", he stuttered and I nodded.

"A-nd, just in case you don't remember, we kissed,", I said shyly and looked down. Soonyoung hid under the covers and wailed.

"Get out, you're making it more embarrassing!", he shouted and I exited the room but stopped before I closed the door and said something.

"Your lips are really soft, by the way-"

"STOP!".

I hate myself

-author-nim