Chapter Four - Always Knock

Rin is the blonde one, Jax is the brunette <3

-------------

For some reason, I couldn't trace the mysterious text, and I flopped onto my bed, frustrated. I was frustrated with Jax, I was frustrated with school, and I was frustrated with my frustration.

It was just frustrating!

My phone buzzed. A text at this time of night? Maybe it was the weirdo again. I decided not to look until it buzzed again, and again, spam blowing up my phone. Groaning, I rolled over and checked it.

It was Jax. Hey, can I crash at your place tonight? I probably shouldn't be at home.

Her parents were probably drunk and fighting again. I gritted my teeth. Jax and her sister shouldn't have to deal with stuff like that; they should just be focusing on school.

Yeah sure. Is Bea coming too? Or is it a girl on girl sleepover?

Bea is at a friends house. Girl on girl? Are you suggesting we have some fun??

Shut up before I lock you out.

Ooh, Rin, I just love when you take control like that!! Makes me all tingly.

Shut. Up.

She didn't respond, and I lay back on my bed. Changing my mind, I got up and went to go take a shower.

Rubbing my hair with the towel, I realized I left my pajamas - also known as a giant tee - and my underwear on the other side of the room.

I wrapped the towel around myself and took a brave step out of the bathroom to come face to face with Jax, whose eyes were as wide as saucers as she looked me up and down. A deep blush crept up from her neck, coming to cover her entire face.

"P-put some clothes on!" she screeched.

I cocked my head at her, confused. "What's wrong? We've been skinny dipping together before."

Jax looked away, but her eyes drifted back. "J-just do it okay! Don't make this weird."

I giggled. "I don't think I'm the one making it weird. And you're the one standing between me and my clothes."

Jax gaped at me. "You're not ashamed to bare all in front of a lesbian? What is wrong with you?"

I shrugged. "Don't make it gay."

She stared at me, still scarlet. She shook her head slowly, then grinned. I got nervous.

"If that's the case..." she muttered, then stalked towards me like a predator.

"What the hell?" I shrieked as she made a grab at my towel. I danced around her, trying to make it to my clothes before baring all of my innocence to the world.

She managed to grab the bottom of my towel, and tugged. I fought back, and as she buckled over, laughing, I yanked. I only wanted the bottom of my towel back, but I ended up making Jax airborne too. We fell back on the floor, Jax's face buried in the towel, right above my breasts. She slowly looked up, her eyes bigger than I would've thought possible, and leapt off of me. I tried to suppress the bubbly laughter in my stomach.

"Sorry, sorry. C-can you put clothes on now?" she asked, rubbing her arms nervously and refusing to make eye contact.

I nodded slowly, my brain a fog. "Yeah sure."

Jax turned around as I dressed. What was that about?

I raised a hand to my face, lightly touching my cheeks. Warm. Was I...blushing?

---------------

A/N: sorry for not updating on schedule XD I think I'm going to try to start updating on Sunday's, give or take. If I'm late, bear with me and love me and I'll update, and if I'm early GOOD FOR YOU. So xoxo!!!
Ps. I also really loved this chapter, oh my word Jax is soooooooo cute I can't even.

VOTEVOTEVOTE
COMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENT
FOLLOWFOLLOWFOLLOW