Chapter 4

Miracle

"How does this look ?" I said to Stephen as I twirled around so he could see

"How does this look ?" I said to Stephen as I twirled around so he could see. I had on one of his jerseys and a pair of light ripped jeans with my high OG Laney Blue and Yellow air Jordan 1.

He stood in front of the locker room door in the door way and smiled like a dummy as he admired me. I loved this boy with my heart he was truly my everything. I keep trying to imagine what life would be like if Ayesha never came between us. Everyone keeps telling me time heals everything but the way I feel right now tells me otherwise. TIME doesn't heal shit it just replays mementoes over and over again like a VHR movie.

"Okay listen Miracle baby, My daughter and Ayesha will be out there tonight because she did ask me to bring someone I guess her sister or whatever but introduce your self and please be nice."

I rolled my eyes at him "Stephen when am I ever not nice ? You just worry about playing and when you look into the crowd I'll make sure I'm the easiest to spot." I said before giving him one last kiss before coach called them all back to the locker room. Draymond was in the background being childish as me and Stephen talked I laughed. Draymond and me had a friendly relationship even after the fallout between me and Stephen. Draymond slowly became like a brother to me.

I walked back to the stadium and took a seat in my reserved spot. I facetimed my bestfriend Ayana before the game started.

"What's up mama ?" She said as she put her face in the camera then panned it out to show her body. She was stuffing her face with carrots and showing me her waist trainers

"Nothing I'm so sad you couldn't come with me to the game." I said as I pouted and stuck out my bottom lip making sure I was still in the frame.

"I know I'm sorry babes, now you gotta sit next to all those fake ass motherfuckers and that sneaky ass baby momma of his. I wonder if his parents coming and how they gon' act." She said as she kept walking up the hill and take deep breaths between her sentences.

"Listen stop that's his ex wife not just his baby momma, and I know I hope all is well" I said as I rested my chin in my hand that was propped up by my leg.

"Ma listen you bout'a be the wife. Like I said she's a B- A- B -Y- M A- M-A " she sung as she recited Fantasia's lyrics. I laughed at her silliness and shook my head, we finished cutting up on the phone for about 10 more minutes as i switched from front camera to back camera periodically so she could see the basketball players. After more time of her drooling over them we finally said our goodbyes and hung up. I opened my purse and put my phone inside. As I looked up curly head Riley in a cheetah print dress with black leggings and black boots. She ran over to me as her mom made a confused face that turned into shock.

       I stood up as I bent down to Riley's height as she hugged me. "Hey Mama's" I said as I stood back up then looked up to see her mom just staring me down. Yeah Ayesha is sweet and all but there is another side to her that the media don't see. "Miracle this is my Mommy her name is Ayesha" She said as she grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me.