Chapter 1

(Steven in multimedia)

Stephen

3:00 PM Thursday
I rolled over half alseep rubbing my hand up and down the side of my bed trying to feel for Ayesha and jumped up when I didn't feel her body. I swung my feet out of bed onto the floor into my Nike slides. I quickly realized that Ayesha was gone and so was my baby girl.
I walked down my stairs to the living room looking at the mess I made yesterday. Glass was literally everywhere all over the floor and nothing was in place. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a water out of the fridge and quickly gulped it down. I looked at my phone and saw that I had five missed calls from Klay and Draymond.

I know I had practice today and Coach was going to be on my ass but I don't care. I'm in pain my heart is hurting and I miss the loves of my life. Ayesha and Riley were the only reasons why I would go out and hustle everyday. I sat at the island in the kitchen and as soon as I unlocked my phone the door swung open and Klay and Draymond came in talking loud.

"Curry you missed practice bitch" Klay said as he came in the door and looked up from his phone then opening his mouth wide while he looked at my living room floor.

"Wassup with all this mail ? Nigga you ain't that impor-" Draymond started then he looked up from the stack off mail he had in his hand.

"Damn what happened in here" Klay said laughing. I rolled my eyes and ran my hands down my face.

"Get a maid in this bitch ASAP nigga" Draymond said as he carefully stepped over the mess in the living room to where I was in the kitchen. Klay followed closely behind him and dropped his gym bag on the side of the island and sat on a stool next to me.

"You good ?" Klay said to me as Draymond sorted out the mail on the counter.

"No Ayesha moved out last night." I said to them with my hands in my head.

"She did that twice already you know she gonna be back." Draymond said to me then he stopped talking as he read over a piece of mail.
"No she was serious this time. She took Riley too." I said as he passed the paper to Klay.

Klay's face made the same exact expression Draymond's face made when they looked at the piece of mail.

"What my light bill can't be that high" I dryly joked with a straight face as I snatched the paper and read it. It was divorce papers, Ayesha couldn't be serious. She wanted a divorce that quick no second thought about it.

"Listen we got to get your heartbroken ass out the house. This messing up your mojo, go hop on the shower while me and Klay clean this shit up" Draymond said. I looked up and Klay was looking at him with the Fuck you offering my services for type face. I just got up and went in the shower to clean myself up so I can get out the house.

--------
Tuesday 12:00 p.m.
Ayesha

 Ayesha ✾