Chapter 5

Miracle ૐ
1:00 P.M

"Yeah Stephen I felt her vibe one hundred

"Yeah Stephen I felt her vibe one hundred. She was pissed off " I laughed as I lathered my self up with soap in the shower.

I heard Stephen spit out his toothpaste and he gargled water in his mouth as he spoke

"You know shes mad because of our history."

"Uh can you spit out your water ? And I'm the one who should be mad." I said as I rolled my eyes and put my body under the water I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the hot water hitting my body. The water turned off and the bathroom went silent. The shower door opened and I felt Stephen wrap his arms around my body from the back as I felt our bodies get closer.

"Can I tell you something ?" He whispered in my ear as I grabbed his Loofah from the top shelf in the shower. I put soap on it and lathered it up as I nodded my head yes.

"I love you Miracle, I always have and I always will. There was never a day where I didn't think about you and that's on my daughters life. I always tried to look around to find you somewhere but you was MIA. "  I softly broke out of his grip and turned around moving out the way of the water. I handed him his loofah then picked up mine as we scrubbed our body's.

"Can I tell you something else ?" He said breaking the silence.

"Ayesha is three months pregnant " he said again before I could reply.

"Damn Stephen you couldn't even warm me up to expect you to say that ?" I spat at him.

"What you mean ? At least I told you once I found out" he said furrowing his eyebrows as he turned around and handed me his loofah so I can scrub his back.

"Whatever Stephen , so what the fuck is happening now ? Just gonna leave me now and go back with her again ? " I said as I washed his back.

"No Miracle didn't I just tell you I want you. Only you that's it. I'm having a baby by her not getting married to her."

"Words don't mean nothing" I said as I rolled my eyes and tossed his loofah to him over his shoulder.
   "Stop rolling your eyes come here" He said as he pulled me to the back of the shower turned me around facing the wall. He pulled my hands up against the wall and held them there as he bent me over I looked back at him and he immediately went inside as I gasped for breath.

Ayesha ✾
6:30 P.M

M