Chapter 1012

Renae's POV
I don't know what I'm doing with myself anymore t be really honest with you...
Me and Mason don't speak...
We haven't for a while actually...
Don't ask me why, I genuinely don't know; he just started moving distant.
It was as if he slowly started fading away out my life.
He doesn't call
He doesn't text
He doesn't speak to me
If I go to his house, no-one is ever home

I really don't know what to do. This has been going on for like a good 2 weeks and a bit.
It's like, I try so hard to put things right and sort things out but he just takes no notice of me. I'm putting in 110% and he's putting in -110%.

I decided to send him one more message in hope that he won't ignore me this time.

Renae: Mason, I don't know what I've done to make you so upset but I just want you to atleast try with me. Like I'm trying so hard and your just not doing anything and you know how much I'm in love with you.. It's as if you don't care anymore and it that's the case all you have to do is say I guess...
You don't have to do things to spite me and you know exactly what I'm talking about. You know- when you flirt with all of them girls infront of me... you know I don't like that....
Mason, I just want us to be okay, and if I've done something wrong all you have to do is tell me and I'll try my hardest to fix it. I really don't want to give up on you. I can't give up on you; I love you too much..
Please don't give up on me

Renae: Please don't give up on us..

I quickly locked my phone because I was scared of his reply; I didn't want him to air me like he normally does, but at the same time, I didn't want him to say something rude back..

In all honesty, I just want my baby back..

I picked up my phone to check if he had replied. Turns out he read it but just aired me.
Again.
Like he always does.

*sigh*

Should I give up or keep trying?