Chapter 867

Rhea's POV
Later on in the day, we were able to home. When we got home the twins were still asleep so we laid them in their cots and me and Isaac went back to our room and shared a shower. I was so tired so I got in bed and went to sleep.

Isaac's POV
As Rhea slept I took one of the baby monitors and went downstairs to cook because she did a really good job giving birth to the triplets naturally.
I decided to make ribs cah she loves them.

Aaliyah's POV
My nephews are beautiful. So so so beautiful. Makes me wanna just give birth now. I really can't wait for them to come, like I'm so excited!!
"Tyrell"
He looked up from his phone and over at me "yh?"
"um..." I started to play with my hair "I'm bored"
He smirked "what do you wanna do?"
I smiled and looked down into my lap
"babe, you know we can't"
"Whyyyy nott?" I whined making him smile more
"because you're too heavily pregnant and I aint tryna risk anything"

I smiled
He looked back down at his phone "but when they come imma fuck the shit outta you"

I burst out laughing making him look back up at me.
"What's the joke?"
I shook my head "nuin, but mind your profanity, they van hear you"

"oh yh, sorry sorry"
"mm you should be"
He smiled and winked at me making me smile and look down into my lap. He honestly still gives me butterflies.

Andy's POV
Christa has been sleeping peacefully for the majority of the day. If this pregnancy has done anything to her, it's made her 10 times more tired than she normally is but I know that she is really excited to give birth to our little boy. I can't wait either tbh. My first child.

Christa's POV
I woke up from my nap and sat up in bed
"Andy?"
He couldn't hear me so I called him and asked him to come upstairs and he did.
"Whatsup?" He asked walking into the room
I smiled "Nothing really I just wanted your company"
He smiled back at me and kissed my lips.
"How you feeling?" he asked rubbing his hands over my bump
"fat"
"nah you aint fat babygirl, you just carrying a prince"
Ngl, that made me smile hella, I actually couldn't help it. I leaned against him and he held me close to him and his scent just swam up my nose making me smile even more.
"I love you Andy"
"I love you too Christa"

I sat up more upright when I felt a kick in my stomach and I put my hand over it and so did Andy
"Looks like someone is getting ready to meet us"
"I'm so nervous" I looked down into my lap and he squeezed my hand
"It's gonna be okay babe, do you still wanna do a home birth"
"ermmm, yh, I hate hospitals"

"Okay that's fine, all natural?"
"I don't know if I can but I wanna try. I think if Rhea can do all natural for twins, I think I can do it for our son"

"I know you can do it for our son"
I smiled again and gave him a tight hug. The love I have for him is actually mad.