Chapter 992

Bailey's POV
"Skyler"
She looked up from her phone and over at me "Yh?"
I motioned her to come over to me and she did resting her head on my chest. I started to snap and she burried her face in my chest making me chuckle.
Caption : 🌍💍.
She looked up at me and I kissed her lips. I took her phone and started to recording as she laid on my stomach.
Caption: 🌍💍.

She ran her hand down my arm and I winced abit.
"Can I see?"
I pulled off my jumper and she looked down at it and didn't say much, she just hugged me and I held her close to me.
"Does you mum know?"
I shook my head
"Are you gonna tell her?"
I shrugged "should I?"
She nodded
"Mmm" I replied slipping my hands into her pants and rubbing her clit.
I looked at her and she started to blush and her breathing got heavier.
I pulled her pants off and rubbed a finger at the entrance of her pussy and she was really wet.
I pushed my finger in and she took a deep breath.
I smiled and pulled her in for a kiss as I fingered her.
"Mmm Bailey" she pulled away from the kiss and I started sucking on her neck leaving a trail of love bites.
I pulled my finger out of her and got up
"Go in that draw" I pointed at it and then went into the bathroom to wash my hands.
I came back and she had the condom in her hands. She pulled down my bottoms and put it on me and then I slid into her nice and slowly.
"Ahhhhhh" she moaned shutting her eyes
I was going at a steady pace and her moans were turning me on bare.
I got faster making her back arch and she started to let out little screams.
"UHH AHH AHH AHHH SHITTTTTTTT " she moaned
"Cum for me b"
"ARGHHHHH BAILEYYYYY"
"Mmm" I groaned as I started to buss in the condom and she came all over my piece.

We went for round two 😏